commander nodded . , waved his hand to let the technical soldiers back away, then looked at Yu Heng and said, "The software and camera designed by An Yuheng are very important to China's current security construction. It really is a young man who is a talented person."

    Yu Heng Said: "The commander is too much." The

    commander then looked at Chu Yilin: "I heard that An Yuheng also gave the software and camera to Mr. Chu, I wonder if Mr. Chu will be able to share your results at this time. Share."

    Chu Yilin's expression was ugly for a moment, but it quickly returned to normal, he looked at the assistant who was with him and nodded, so the assistant stood up with the laptop in his arms.

    The technical soldier helped connect the computer and projector, and then the assistant said to everyone: "Mr. Chu is in charge of this test, so I will explain the test results to you next." The

    Chu family of the Chu family is Annan . The largest real estate company in the city is also the top five real estate companies in the country, so they mainly test various materials, steel, wood, sand and gravel, cloth, plastic and so on.

    After testing, it was found that the camera is indeed very sensitive, and all kinds of steel, wood and plastic can be identified even with slight differences.

    After the assistant finished identifying various materials, he glanced at his boss, and with the boss's approval, he continued: "It should be noted that the camera can not only identify the original materials, but also can identify buildings and terrains, etc. During our measurement, we inadvertently pointed the camera at the apartment under construction, and found that the data of the apartment was not up to standard. Finally, after investigation, it was found that the contractor cut corners. This is why our Chu family Heaven's test results."

    Yu Heng and the others looked at Chu Yilin in surprise, they didn't expect Chu Yilin to expose his shortcomings, Yu Heng thought it was no wonder that after seeing the guest Chu Yilin today, he went out angrily. , I think it is because of the discovery of cutting corners in engineering.

    Chu Yilin's self-exposure made everyone see the power of Yuheng's camera.

    After talking about the test results, Yu Heng looked at the commander and waited for his next statement.

    The commander looked at Colonel Liu, with helplessness in his eyes, and finally said to Yuheng, "Student An Yuheng, as we just said, your software, especially the camera, is very important for our country's security management. It has a vital role, but it is also extremely important for the military, and the application of any technology must be tested, you see, how about piloting it in our Southeast Military Region first?"

    Yu Heng replied without any euphemism: "Nothing." The

    commander and others changed their expressions. They originally thought that Yu Heng was so young and easy to persuade, but they didn't expect him to be so direct and not beating around the bush, so they rejected them.

    Colonel Liu wanted to speak, but Yu Heng raised his hand to stop him, and said to him and everyone present: "You said just now that this software is more important for national security management, and since this is the case, it should be more quickly used in the country. In terms of security management, in addition, I really don't see how much this software can play a role in the military." The     commander said: "We just want to do a pilot first, but what An Yuheng said is also true. Yes, this software is more suitable for more important applications, but our team’s cameras are very interested, and I don’t know if we can study it.”     Yu Heng looked at the commander with a puzzled look, to be honest, although the military has In his own research institute, he can understand that he wants to study better technology and apply it to the army, but why does this commander want to hold his things in his own hands?     Although he was surprised by the commander's actions, Yu Heng guessed that it was nothing more than some selfishness and desire. He really didn't want to cooperate with him, and it was not good for himself.     So Yu Heng refused again: "The camera and the smart chip in the camera are the core technology of the entire identification system, I can't just hand it over to others, and," Yu Heng looked at the commander's angry eyes without hesitation. He wrote: "I have already said that I will only sell this technology to the government or cooperate with the government, and I will leave the other things to the Liu family and the Chu family, so I really don't understand, you have me and the Chu family. The reason why you have to come here."     Yu Heng and Chu Yilin finally walked out of the garrison after an hour of wrangling with the commander and others, and sitting in the car returning to the city, Yu Heng asked, "Uncle Chu, can you? Do you know why that Commander Cheng wants to get the technology in my hands?"     Chu Yilin was also full of exhaustion at this time, and said unhappily, "This Commander Cheng was born in the Cheng family in the capital, and he belongs to the Cheng family. The only one who has entered the military system, the rest of the Cheng family are all serving in the government. His younger brother is now the mayor. It is said that he plans to make further progress in the next year. Your system is a good thing. If it is taken away by the Cheng family, it will naturally count as The Cheng family's political achievements."     Yu Heng sneered and chuckled: "That really disappointed them."

    Chu Yilin glanced at Yu Heng and did not speak. In the previous hour, Commander Cheng had a dedicated chat with Yu Heng for half an hour. Don't think about it, he must have coerced and lured Yu Heng. To be honest, he was in Outside, they were really worried that Yu Heng would not be able to resist Commander Cheng's attack. He didn't expect Commander Cheng to come out with a look of anger and frustration in the end, but Yu Heng didn't change his face.

    At this moment, Chu Yilin could no longer treat Yu Heng as a teenage child, but completely regarded him as a man who could talk to him on an equal footing just like himself.     It was already very late when the two returned to the Chu house. Ms. Yun and Chu

    Lihe immediately greeted them when they heard the voice. As soon as they saw the two, they asked anxiously, "Why did you come back so late?"

He asked, "But what happened?"

    Yu Heng shook his head and said, "It's not a big deal, it's just that someone wanted to take away the identification system I made based on family background and status."

    Chu Yilin looked at Yu Heng in surprise. At a glance, he did not expect Yu Heng to be so outspoken, but soon, he knew why Yu Heng did this.

    Because Chu Lihe looked very surprised: "What? Someone dares to rob your stuff? Doesn't that person know that you gave this thing to our Chu family and Liu family temporarily?"

    Looking at Chu Lihe's fussing appearance, Chu Yilin knew that there were some things that Chu Lihe should know and understand.

    So Chu Yilin and Yu Heng were eating, while you told me the story line by line.

    Chu Lihe looked stunned, his eyes were angry and helpless and frustrated, but Ms. Yun calmly analyzed: "It must be the Liu family who accidentally leaked the news, otherwise, how would Commander Cheng know about it."

    Yu Heng said, "Colonel Liu is only a colonel after all. He has to obey Commander Cheng, so naturally he can't fight against Commander Cheng."

    Chu Lihe asked hesitantly, "Then do you still want to cooperate with the Liu family? "

    The author has something to say: In fact, it has not officially entered the commercial power, and now our prince is accumulating capital and strength.

    Thank you     for

    your     support ;Do not forget the original heart 24 bottles; (≧?≦*), March rain, Jingxi 5 bottles; Fangzai, Chen Kong 2 bottles; Pink skull 1 bottle;     Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard !

previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose