Anyangli was very surprised when he saw Yu Heng: "Huh? Brother Yan, don't you have any experiments to do today? You came back so early." People who can't see you, it's still light outside, but you're coming back? It's really surprising."

    Yu Heng said, "My experiment has come to an end for now, so I'll be quite free."

    Anyangli was very happy: "Really? Brother Yan, do you want to go to my house to play? My grandfather has been thinking about you since you went last time."

    Yu Heng said: "What do you want me to do? Give him another over-the-shoulder fall?" An

    Yangli came over and leaned against Yuheng's table, and said with a smile, "My grandfather is really unconvinced and wants to find his way back, but you never go to my grandfather, so don't think about it every day. You, but Brother Yan, you are too powerful. Don't look at how old my grandfather is, but he came out of a hail of bullets. I can easily beat ten by one person. With a trick in my hand, I even defeated my grandfather and worshipped you to death."

    Yu Heng smiled coldly: "Why don't you think about it, the reason is just because you are too naive?"

    An Yangli: "...you hurt My pure and fragile mind."

    Yu Heng did not comfort him, but instead said: "I have a business to ask you to help." An

    Yangli immediately revived with blood: "What business? As long as I can contribute, I will do my best. ."

    Yu Heng took out a twenty centimeters long and three centimeters thick from the bag he brought back, with ten numeric keys 0-9 and several other keys inlaid on one side, and a protruding wire on top, and handed it to him. Anyang Li.

    "What is this?" Anyang Li asked.

    Yu Heng said: "You will soon know that all you have to do is to take this thing home and use it according to the method I taught you." An

    Yangli took the things Yu Heng gave back home, Thinking that Yu Heng told him this was the function of the thing, Anyang Li kept it in mind, even when he got home, he took it out of the bag and carefully placed it on the table, for fear that this thing would be caught when he couldn't see it in the bag. crashed or crushed.

    When the family ate dinner, Anyang Li's father looked at Anyang Li from time to time to look at the black brick-like thing, even when he was eating, and couldn't help scolding: "Whatever you do, you have to be serious and down-to-earth, you are like this. If you are distracted, you have died 10,000 times on the battlefield."

    Anyangli's mother pooh-pooh twice, and said angrily: "It's not easy for the family to get together once to say something about death or not, can you say something auspicious?" After talking about her husband, she looked at Anyangli again: "Son, what are you looking at? What? Just eat well, and it’s the same thing to do after eating.”

    Anyang Li replied absentmindedly, and when he finished eating, he immediately picked up the “black brick” and followed the steps Yu Heng had taught him before. First press the power button, then press a series of nine random numbers, and finally press the bottom button with a green microphone symbol, put the "black brick" on the ear, and hear the sound coming from inside. After the regular beeping sound, Anyang Li breathed a sigh of relief, he remembered the steps Yu Heng told him correctly.

    But following Anyang Li's heart, his heart rose again. Is this really like a phone, something that can communicate with people who can't be seen in the distance? But without a telephone line connected, how could this be the same as a telephone?

    With these doubts, Anyangli's heart got higher and higher with the beeping sound one after another. Just when Anyangli felt that his heart was about to pop out of his mouth, the "black brick" in his hand thought of clicking. With a bang, Yu Heng's voice came from inside: "Anyang Li?" An

    Yangli was startled: "Brother Yan?" Then came a burst of ecstasy, and he screamed: "Ah, ah, Brother Yan. , is it really Big Brother Yan? Big Brother Yan, where are you now? Ah, ah,

    are we really relying on this black brick to have a conversation across a long distance?" Yu Heng was startled by An Yangli's scream.

    Anyang Li's mother reprimanded: "What a ghost, what a ghost call, scared to death."

    Anyang Li jumped up and down excitedly: "Mom, come and see, this thing is so powerful, it's actually a phone that doesn't need to be connected." After showing off , Anyangli said loudly to the black brick again: "Hey! Big Brother Yan, Big Brother Yan, are you still there?"

    Yan Yuheng sat at the table, flipping through the book in one hand and holding his homemade mobile phone in the other, and said helplessly: "I Here, don't yell, look like you don't know anything."

    An Yangli stood there and didn't dare to move, but he kept mumbling: "Brother Yan, where are you? What the hell is this black thing, is it really a phone? Can I move? Talk to you."

    Yu Heng replied, "I'm in the dormitory, you can also move..." Before

    Yu Heng finished speaking, Anyang Li took two steps left: "Brother Yan, can you hear me?" Waiting for Yu Heng's voice came, he took two steps before he finished, and asked again: "

    Brother Yan, can you hear it?" Heng also finally became impatient: "Enough, this is a mobile phone, as long as you are in the imperial capital and within 100 kilometers from the dormitory, you can make real-time contact."

    Anyang Li exclaimed: "Mobile phone! The imperial capital can be contacted in real time. Call? Brother Yan, do you mean that no matter where you and I are, as long as you are in the imperial capital, you can use this black brick to make real-time contact calls, right?"

    An Fu, who was sitting on the sofa and was watching TV, heard Anyangli's words, his keen sense of touch made him stand up quickly, walked to Anyangli's side, stretched out his hand and said, "Give this to me."

    "Why?" He ran with the black brick and ran directly to the place where his father couldn't catch it: "I haven't said enough to Big Brother Yan." Hmph, it's too much to want to snatch the novel high-tech black brick based on seniority. Bar.

    Father An said with a stern face: "Hurry up and bring it." After a moment of seriousness, Father An raised his legs and chased after him: "You stinky boy, you have no idea how many soldiers' lives would be saved if this thing was used in war. This is not a joke, hurry up and give it to me, can you afford it if you break it?"

    The author has something to say:

    today's update will be updated on time and tomorrow, but I still use my mobile phone, my computer There is no news about the keyboard and the keyboard. I want to cry and thank the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution.

    Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the [nutrient solution]:

    10 bottles of Illusionary Butterfly World;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose