Scarlett: I am so happy the two of you could make it.

Jessica: You guys look great. I love that both of you match.

(Y/N): Thank you, both of you look gorgeous in your outfits.

Jessica: Are you saying that we aren't always gorgeous?

I was stunned for a second trying to think of my next words very carefully.

(Y/N): No, you guys always look amazing, but I was just...

Jessica: Don't hurt yourself trying to think of the rest of that sentence. I knew what you meant.

Scarlett: Do you really like my outfit?

(Y/N): Yes, of course.

Scarlett: Do you want me to be your special little kitty *meow*.

(Y/N): Well I wouldn't...

Scarlett: I'm sorry, was that too weird? Just forget I said anything. Anyway would you guys like to get a drink with me?

Jessica: I'll get one.

(Y/N): Me too.  

Scarlett: Violet?

Violet: No, I'm alright. Thank you.

Scarlett: Ok, everythings out back, come on.

We all followed her outside to her backyard where people were playing cup pong, swimming in her pool, and sitting around the firepit.

Scarlett: What will you guys have?

(Y/N): A beer is fine.

Jessica: I'll take a whiteclaw if you have one.

Scarlett: Here you guys go and (y/n) I'll think I join you in having a beer.

(Y/N): Do you want to sit around the fire for a few minutes while we drink?

Scarlett: Sure.

We found some seats around the fire and sat down. We were having a pleasant conversation until it was interrupted.

Steven: What's up everybody? Where the bitches at?

Scarlett: Oh no. I told him he wasn't invited.

Steven: What do we have over here?

He said as he was looking at us.

Steven: I guess, I found the bitches.

Scarlett: I told you that you were not welcome here.

Steven: Why don't you stupid up and sit there until I get a few drinks in me, then I'll come back and fuck you because I do like a fiesty pussy.

(Y/N): Back off!

Steven: What are you tapping that? Got bored of your sister that quickly guessed she must be a bad lady.

Violet got up and stood next to me.

Violet: Didn't you hear me when I said that if you ever spoke to me or my brother again you'd regret it.

Steven: I heard you, but I know you aren't going to do shit. Here watch this.

He took Scarlett's beer out of her hand.

Scarlett: Hey!

He took the beer and poured it on my head.

(Y/N): What the fuck!

I shoved him away from me.

Scarlett: That's it! If you don't get out of here right this second and I mean this second. I will call the cops on you.