18

-Maldives-

Architect: "First serve!"

Architect jumps up and smacks a volleyball across the air and onto the other side of the beach.

45: "I got it!"

45 hits the ball back up and into Architect's side. They are having lots of fun right now while Kambe and Adler play badminton with each other. They got so intense that Architect and Enterprise stopped what they were doing and came to watch.

Adler: "Sorry brother, but this is my day!"

Adler jumps and smashes the birdie towards Kambe

Kambe: "Heh. I won't let you take that victory!"

Kambe successfully returns the smash, and thee birdie lands on Adler's court, ending the game in favor of Kambe.

All the girls clapped, and Architect jumped onto Kambe in celebration.

M4: "Guys! It's time for dinner!"

For dinner there was sashimi, curry, and sushi. There was enough for everyone, and by the time they were done, they were all ready to go home.

Adler: "Kambe, I think there's one thing you and I learned, and it's that nothing lasts forever."

Kambe: "Yeah, I know that our empire will fall someday. All I know is that we have set an example for all those who follow us."

Adler: "So? Cheers to our futures."

Kambe: "Cheers."

Kambe: (When I get back to the mainland, I definitely want to marry Architect.

*clink*