2

SLAM

The bars shut as Adler and Kambe were thrown into the cell along with many other inmates. Everyone sat in silence until one of them nicknamed Caprisun spoke up.

Caprisun: "heyy, what you in here for?"

???: My cousin told me she wanted to meet other people, so I cut her legs off. Now she can't walk no more. Y'all can call me Rollin."

Rollin: "yo Rocker, tell them what you did."

A young man stood up.

Rocker: "stabbed my professor 60 times for making me answer all his questions."

Rocker: "how about you over there?"

A  Japanese man stood up.

???: "私は寿司を買うためにガソリンスタンドに行きましたが、彼らはエビだけを持っていたので、私は所有者を誘拐し、彼を殺しました."

Everyone was confused out of their mind, trying to find out what he had said. Then some subtitles appeared in the center of the cell.

Subtitles: I went to the gas station to buy sushi, but they only had shrimp, so I kidnapped the owner and killed him.

All: YOOOOOO

Adler: "we need to make up a story, we're gonna get beat up!"

Kambe: "Don't worry, I got this :)."

Rollin looked at him and said

"what y'all in here for?"

Kambe: "Murder. All the way to the 30th degrees. So much we got a phd for murder."

...

Adler: "Tell them how you killed him."

Kambe: "Oh I'll tell them how I killed him, I chopped his dick off and I ate it."

Adler: "With uhh tapatio."

Rocker: "huh. Spicy dicks."

Rollin: "wait hold up where'd you do this?"

Adler: "Phnom Penh."

Kambe: "no no but like an hour out of Phnom Penh. There's like a village out there."

So far the story was believable, only one last of it needed to be done.

Kambe: "Well we had to stop by Phnom Penh to kill 2 MORE PEOPLEEEE."

Rocker: "2 more, and how did you do that?"

On instinct, Adler said "my thumb."

Kambe: (oh shit what were you thinking?!)

Adler: (I got this, don't worry)