14

Kambe arrived back at Phnom Penh, where he met Gen. Philippe, the commander of the former French foreign legion. Philippe was a kind man who would do anything to help his men in battle. They were responsible for pushing the enemy back from street 128 during the siege, and held their ground at the hardest moments.

Philippe: "Greetings, emperor."

Kambe: "Hello there, General. I heard you have sworn your allegiance to me."

Philippe: "That is correct, sir."

Kambe: "I will honor your legion's heritage. In the military, you will be known as the French Legion. Second, I heard that France has fallen into disarray. As an ally of France, I will send you to quell all opposition to my rule in France, and if successful, I will appoint you governor and rename France into the Angkor Administrated State of France.

Philippe: "I don't know sir. I might not have good leadership skills."

Kambe put his hand on Philippe's shoulder.

Kambe: "That is a skill you will acquire when I send you to fight for your homeland."

Philippe salutes Kambe, and he and his 100 men board 4 planes. As they take off, they are also followed by large transport planes carrying 5,000 men in total to support their fight.

Kambe: "Alright, onto our next assignment."