Chapter 4

Chan runs his hand through his hair, staring at the papers that are laying on his desk. For some reason, he can't get Minho out of his thoughts. He doesn't understand why, Minho is just a friend that is helping him out with teaching Changbin and Jisung. Nothing more, they're just friends. Or are they? Chan shakes his head, tugging his hair slightly.

"Chan focus" He mumbles to himself, not wanting to think about whatever he and Minho could be. He made a promise to himself, to never fall in love again. And he is planning to keep that promise so that neither Changbin nor Jisung can get hurt like they got hurt last time he fell in love.

Chan goes through the papers on his desk, needing to sort out all the taxes that have been hoping up. Minho is helping Changbin with his homework, so Chan didn't have to worry about his boys. He is happy Minho came into their lives, Minho helping with the boys gives Chan more time to do the things he is supposed to do. As paying the bills.

The door to his office opens slightly without Chan noticing. Jisung just walks over to the couch in Chan's office, laying down wrapping himself into his blanket. Jisung lays there quietly, watching Chan do his work. Slowly Jisung falls back to sleep. Chan looks up, seeing his office door open. He stands up, walking to the door to close it. He smiles as he finds Jisung asleep on his couch. Chan walks over to the boy, placing a pillow underneath his head. Chan ruffs the boy's hair, before walking back to his desk to finish up the paperwork.

 "Oh, that makes sense, thank you Hyung." Changbin writes down the answer to the question. Minho watches him, drinking the coffee he made for himself.

"Any other questions about the homework?"

Changbin shakes his head, closing his book.

"No, I finished for today."

Minho nods, placing his cup down on the table. "That's good, go put it away. I will make you a drink."

Changbin stands up grabbing his books, before walking out of the room. Minho gets up as well, going over to the fridge to make Changbin a lemonade.

"Minho hyung!"

Minho turns around.

"Jisung is gone! He isn't in our room."

Minho frowns, walking over to Changbin.

"Maybe he went to one of the other rooms? Not wanting to be woken up by you?"

Changbin shakes his head, knowing Jisung only sleeps in their room or Chan's room.

"Sung hates sleeping in unfamiliar rooms, especially if he is alone." Changbin grabs Minho's arm, dragging the werewolf to his room.

"See he is not here."

Minho scans the room, before petting the 15-year-olds head. "I think he is fine Binnie, seems like he took his blanket somewhere else."

Changbin frowns, looking at where Minho is pointing.

"Oh, you think he is with Chan hyung?"

Minho nods, taking Changbin back to the kitchen. "He probably woke up and went to Chan."

Changbin nods, sitting back in his chair. Minho hands him his drink.