Chapter 11

Jisung clings onto Chan, not letting go of his hand no matter how much the others tried to convince him. Chan told Minho to just take Changbin to whatever he wants, while he waits for Jisung to ease up. "You okay Ji?" A stupid question to ask the boy.

"Too many people."

Chan sighs, making Jisung sit down on one of the benches. Chan kneels in front of the boy, taking both hands into his hands. "Is it just the amount of people? Or is it something else?"

Jisung looks down at his and Chan's hands. "What if I accidentally hurt someone?"

Chan smiles at the boy sadly, feeling bad for him. "Ji that won't happen okay, you have great control. If you have a feeling you're going to lose control, just tell any of us and we will just take you where no one is okay." Jisung nods. "Now let's go find Minho and Changbin, before Changbin scares Minho's soul away."

Jisung laughs, standing up. He doesn't let go of Chans hand, but at least isn't clinging onto the other anymore. The two of them meet up with Minho and Changbin, who are standing in front of a pirate ship. "We're back."

Changbin quickly looks to Chan. "Hyung can we please go!" He looks at Chan with big eyes while pointing to the pirate ship, really wanting to go on the attraction. Chan chuckles, nodding his head. "Sure why not?"

Changbin takes Chans hand, dragging him to the queue. Chan lets go of Jisungs hand, pretty sure the youngest doesn't want to join them. Jisung quickly takes Minho's hand, not wanting to lose one of the adults.

Minho feels someone tapping him on the shoulder, he turns around with a confused look on his face. He had no clue who would know him that would also be here at the funfair.

"Hey"

Minho blinks a few times, now even more confused to see BamBam standing in front of him.

"BamBam!" Jisung lets go of Minho's hand, hugging the other male. BamBam chuckles, hugging the boy back even picking up the very light 13-years-old.

"What are you doing here?"

"Didn't Chan tell you he invited me?"

Minho shakes his head. "No he didn't."

BamBam chuckles again, ruffing Jisungs hair. "Typical Chan, anyway I'm here to check up on my favorite little quokka."

Minho frowns, he still hadn't fully figured out who this 'Little Quokka' is that BamBam had talked about before.

"This guy, it's my nickname for Jisung. When I first met him he refused to tell me his name, so I came up with this nickname."

Minho raises an eyebrow, seeing Jisung nod his head. "Why quokka?"

"He looks like one." BamBam puts Jisung back down on the ground, making Jisung pout. BamBam ruffs his hair again as an apology. "You're getting too big to be carried around Ji, which is a good thing."

Jisung still pouts. Minho chuckles, seeing Jisung like this most of the time makes him forget what Jisung can be. Like the Jisung he saw this morning, he never would have expected that from the very cute and innocent-looking kid that is standing in front of him. But what Jisung had said is true, he doesn't know their backstories so he might be in for a big surprise. 

"Chan Christopher Bang!"

Chan freezes as he and Changbin were walking back to Minho and Jisung. It couldn't mean anything good if someone is calling him by his full name. "Hyung? Are you okay?"