Yoongi just chuckled and let sleep takeover him.

After a few minutes. 

*knock knock*

Yoongi rubbed his eyes and let out a low whine as his sleep was just ruined by the soft knocks on the door. Maybe the person outside didn't plan on waking everyone up so Yoongi decided to check the door as his husband to be and nephews looked way to precious go be woken up.
He quickly got out of the bed and went to open the door. 

"Hey....why are you here?" Yoongi asked a bit grumpy. 

"Hey....sorry if I  disturbed.  I just wanted to check on Woojin....is he sleeping?" Yugyeom asked. He was still in his day clothes and Yoongi could smell the alcohol clearly. 

"Yeah he is sleeping....Both Tae and Woojin fell asleep in our room when we came in so Jimin decided to let them sleep here for the night rather than disturbing their sleep." Yoongi let out a yawn as he finished the sentence. 

"Is he comfortable?"

"Ofcourse hyung.... why wouldn't he be? He is sleeping peacefully..."

"Can I just check?"Yugyeom asked feeling a but embarrassed of his own behavior.  It was like he didn't trust Yoongi or Jimin at all. But that was not the case. "It's just that he have never slept without me since..." he paused a bit. "Since her death..."

"Hey its fine hyung... come on in! Just be quiet....you don't want them to wake up now, do you?"
Yugyeom quickly nodded and walked into the room  quietly.  Yoongi switched on the lights for clear view and Yugyeom  cooed at the scene infront of his eyes.

"Happy?" Yoongi whispered to the elder and Yugyeom just nodded before heading out. "Thank you, Yoongi...good night!" He quickly whispered and Yoongi closed the door. After that he directly switched off the lights and fell on the bed forgetting about everything and resting his mind and body for the upcoming day.

The next morning. 

Yoongi yawned as the sunrays hit his face. He directly looked to his left to find the three beautiful angels sleeping peacefully as soft snores left their lips. Yoongi smiled looking at them but quickly jumped off the bed to close the curtains in order not to make them up
Although Yoongi successfully stopped the sunrays foram disturbing the sleeping boys, It was of no us because Jimin woke up anyways. " Goodmorning..." Yoongi smiled as he heard the husky morning voice of Jimin.
"You're awake?" Yoongi asked as he sat on the bed looking at the boy. "Sorry if I woke you up...I was trying to be quiet."

"It's alright! It's getting late anyways..."Jimin said pointing at the wall clock.
"Damn, I thought I woke up early today. But it's 11 already!" Yoongi sighed and Jimin chuckled before two little hands wrapped around his neck. "Mornin Dimin samchon!" It was Tae who was hugging Jimin.

"Hush!" Jimin said as he pointed at Woojin who was still sleeping.
But instead of staying silent Tae did something devilish. He went near the boy's ear and shouted with all his strength. "GOOD MORNING HYUNG!!!"

Woojin was beyond shocked. He jumped and hugged Yoongi tightly as his eyes started to get glossy. "Dad...." he cried. "I want Dad !" Now he was out of control. " TaeTae is very bad!"

"Aiggoo.....Taehyung why did you do that!" Jimin said a bit angrily looking at Tae which made the boy look down with both fear and sadness. He was feeling a bit guilty though but still was more disappointed as Jimin scolded him. "See, how you made him cry! ....Come say sorry to hyung..." Jimin said and now Tae was fighting his inner self to not cry. He slowly moved towards the crying boy and placed a hand on his shoulder which was directly moved away by the boy.
"Woojin don't be like that...He is trying to apologize for his mistake, love." Jimin said and Woojin let go of Yoongi and looked at Tae.