Into the Woods Out of the Sea

Y/N POV

You gasp awake...

Your laying on the ground of a large dark room surrounded by trees made of ice. "I understand now" you whisper to yourself beginning to stand. You take a deep breath and conjure wind around you. You feel stronger than ever before.

"Can you find Elsa?" you ask and the two familiar spirits of a summer's day and a rainstorm form in front of you. "Of course" they say in one voice and your off.

The deeper you go into the forest made of ice the more the clear frost glows purple. As you arrive at the center the spirits shy away from a single statue standing on its own.

Reaching five fingers upwards is your beloved, frozen in body and time. You land if front of her sliding to your knees. Your heart throbs in pain and your body goes still. Tears falls from your eyes and onto the frozen ground.

You move closer and lean your weight into Elsa's side. You were too late.

Everything goes dark...

But something changes...

The dam was gone...

Elsa's POV

The weight of the ice my body had become disappears. Yet there is still a familiar weight at my feet. I look down and see F/N had found me before the floor gives out. She calls out my name as we fall but the world has gone sideways.

The wind is wiping past us and tears her away from me. With that the fall ends and I plunge into Black Sea.

In the haze I gasp for air only to find that there isn't any. Blinking my eyes, they focus again on the spirit of water lurking close bye.

I reach out and she does too...

F/N's POV

I watch Elsa get plunged into the Black Sea from my spot in the sky. My heart beats faster, this couldn't be happening I couldn't be losing her again. I struggled to free myself and get back to her but something else was happening.

The wind underneath me was spiraling and spinning as it begins to take a familiar form. The wind had become the griffin.

With familiar feathers made out of H/C colored leaves and fur of S/C colored sand. The magnificent being looked back at me before cawing loudly and diving towards the water.

"What are you doing?" I began to say before my attention turned to the water. Piercing the waves, was Elsa riding the water spirit. I couldn't keep a smile off my face. "Elsa!" I called out and her gaze turned to me. When I got close enough I could see she was smiling too.

"It looks like we have a lot to talk about" she said and I nodded sheepishly. "However, first we have to stop this water from reaching Arendelle"

I was so proud of her for finding out the truth. I urged the wind griffin closer to the water spirit with a single thought and leaned over to Elsa carefully steeling a kiss. "For luck" I whispered before flying away again.

We arrived moment before the water could crash into the kingdom. Elsa created a shield of ice that stopped the waves and I blew them back shattering the shield into tiny glinting pieces of colorful ice.

I smile at Elsa from my perch a little ways above her and she smiles back.

Things were finally okay.

(A/N hi baby readers sorry for the little bits of angst 🥹. Just one more chapter left, can you believe it. 🥰 Thank you for all the support and I'll talk to y'all later bye 👋)