Prologue (Remastered)

Start from the beginning

The war ended on November 11, 1918, and HMS Incomparable perform wonderfully. Some Commander even the admiral was surprised about the ship's performance but as always there was a problem, it wasn't caused by Commander but by Britain's economy However that wasn't another case. Royal Navy has launched a new Battlecruiser called HMS Hood, she stole a crown from HMS Incomparable as a Pride Of the Royal Navy. Worst come that there's Washington Naval Treaty, which led to even more headaches for Royal Navy but for HMS Incomparable, this is a different story.

Incomparable: "Any news Commander?"

Commander 1: "Very very bad."

Incomparable: "Uhh what is it?"

Commander 1: You see there's a naval treaty and I'm afraid of losing you.

Incomparable: Naval treaty?

Commander 1: "So basically it prevents any arms race."

Incomparable: "Well that ain't a problem."

Commander 1: "But it also limits the building of Capital ship to around 35.000 tons and there are also Tonnage limitations."

Incomparable: "Oh I see, then Commander afraid of losing me because of limitation?"

Commander 1: "No..n-no it's not that, b-but but..."

Incomparable: "But what?"

Commander 1: I-i just Don't want to tell you *Sniff*

Incomparable: "Commander, just tell me what it is. I not going to be angry, I accept any fate. I was monarchical to my country until the very end of my career."

Commander 1: "Y-your service career is almost at the end Incomparable."

Incomparable: "Huh? Really?"

Commander 1: "Yes Incomparable *Sniff*"

Incomparable: "Well, I serve my country with stateliness and I didn't really care much if they want to scrap me, I'm happy that I can protect my country until the very end."

Thankfully Royal Navy kept him and began for refitting program although the refitting only replaced the secondary with AA. in the 1930s Incomparable use by many Royal families, especially George V and George VI because there were many good meanings about it. As again the ship was kept in mysteriousness although less deeply after Japan didn't want to sign a treaty.

HMS Incomparable was younger than the Courageous class but older than HMS Hood. HMS Incomparable did not join a Special Service Squadron

When World War 2 broke out in Europe HMS Incomparable did a patrol at the English Channel and North Sea from German however just like HMS Hood, the ship need a major refit. Despite his 20-inch gun, the armament reduces the HMS Incomparable effectiveness. Big news came on 25 May 1941 that Hood exploded and sunk. HMS Incomparable is very angry and decided to hunt Bismarck. This was a very risky move but it was true revenge.

Incomparable: "YOU SUNK OUR PRIDE OF ROYAL NAVY, NOW YOU WILL PAY!!!"

Soon Incomparable with other Royal Navy ships saw Bismarck and began to destroy it. HMS Incomparable bring a mighty salvo to Bismarck. Shockingly it hit one of the weak spots and soon Bismarck Sunk into the bottom of the Atlantic ocean, However, because of its large profile some German was suspicious of HMS Incomparable but that didn't matter because the ship finally went to the United Kingdom for a major refit program.

The refitting program would be the most expensive refit ever taken by Royal Navy. This refit will be the armament, Armor, engine, and finally the technology. The width of the ship was widened by 2 M from 31 m to 33 m, still enough to fit at Panama Canal. The refit also equips with an aircraft catapult just like all Battleship and Battlecruiser have. The refit also brings a brand-new Superstructure, the Superstructure was designed from King George V-Class Battleship for a better crew which is an increased amount of crew by many to make the ship more chance to survive. The refit also removes some AA for a new standard Dual 133 mm/50 QF Mk.I Finally in 1943 after a long refit program, the ship finally finish and was revealed to the world.

Incomparable: "I wish I can see Admiral John Arbuthnot Fisher again."

Admiral 2: "You really miss him?"

Incomparable: "Yes Admiral, he is the one who builds me. I wish he can see me again."

This made a shocking discovery to the world. Are the brits able to make a super-ship? Well, that wasn't really cared about by the brits. Now the ship was finally being recognized to be the first ship to carry the biggest cannon ever mounted to the warship.

Now HMS Renown and HMS Incomparable are the only Battlecruiser that survives but that wasn't enough to stop Battlecruiser Squadron from disbanding.

HMS Incomparable mostly sortie with Aircraft Carrier mainly an Illustrious-class aircraft carrier due to the AA are much better than other Battleship and Battlecruiser. This was the most heaviest British Battlecruiser and Battleship with a net weight of 52,729 tons. 479 tons heavier than Vanguard.

HMS Incomparable was used very heavily, much more than other battleships and Battlecruisers. 3 times use very heavily than in WW1. Despite some problems like getting kamikaze multiple times, Incomparable survive the war. The ship retains as a flagship of the Royal Navy until 1954

Date: July 27, 1953

Incomparable is almost 40 years serving in the Royal Navy fleet, he completed his support for bombarding pesky north Korea and he is the only British Battlecruiser and Battleship to participate in the Korean war.

Incomparable: I have to say about this war.

Admiral 2: What is it Mr Incomparable?

Incomparable: This is the most useless war I ever participated in.

Admiral 2: I think I can agree with that Mr Incomparable. Anyway let's head back to our home country United Kingdom shall we?

Incomparable: Of course

HMS Incomparable soon headed back to the United Kingdom, in 1954 the legendary Incomparable was decommissioned. However public appearance tries its best to preserve him but the government says no.

However prime Minister Winston Churchill actually have the plan to retrofit Incomparable, but because of politic, it was cancelled

1955 before scrapping

Incomparable accept his fate no matter how painful it is.

Admiral 3: *sniff* "Incomparable, I'm going to miss you so much." *sniff*.

Incomparable: "I know Admiral but I have to accept it, we need to move on. Better tech is moving like a bullet."

Admiral 3: "Yea but *Sniff* You like Warspite, Incomparable."

Incomparable: "I know Admiral, I will miss you too."

Commanding Head: "Hello Mr Incomparable."

Incomparable: "Hello Sir."

Commanding Head: "You may proceed to the dockyard now."

Incomparable: "Affirmative sir. Admiral, I'm very very sorry."

Admiral 3: *Sniff* "It ok Incomparable, goodbye, may you have a nice rest." *sniff*

Incomparable: "Goodbye and Good luck Chap."

This might be the end, but it just getting started.