Chapter 6- ...Oh.

Start from the beginning

(Instead of the black and white, the cat has dark toffee fur with light toffee spots)

Though Hizashi and Hitoshi couldn't see his smile since his head was directed down towards the cat.

"Ah, he really is cuddling you! WAH~! HE ALWAYS BITS AND SCRACHES ME!" Hitoshi cried comical tears while rolling his sleeves to reveal cat pricks and a rather large claw mark.

Izuku was slightly caught off guard with the scratches that seemed to be made with so much violence, and simply was speechless that the calm gentle cat in his lap was the one who created them.

"Don't worry, Hitoshi! That cat doesn't like anyone other than Shota anyway...and Izuku, I guess??" Hizashi started with a petty pout, but up ended confused.

And so, as the pair talked, with Izuku adding small notes from time to time, a while had passed and it was now TWO AM.

{POV‒ Izuku}

Hitoshi‒kun cracked a joke while Hizashi‒san snorted out loud; rather uglily might I add.

Turning my gaze away to the door, I zone out for a while, before suddenly being stirred awake by the door opening.

Aizawa‒san was there, a small glint of...fondness is his eyes, as he watched Hizashi and Hitoshi. 

Not me, I know he isn't looking at me.

I mean, why would he? We practically just met.

But...even so, deep inside...I couldn't help but have this stupid hope that he looked at me as well...

"Aizawa‒san." He had this confused dumbfounded look on his face when I called his name. Almost as if he forgot about me.

Oh. How...nice of him.

"Yes?" Three voices simultaneously spoke, and it was now my turn to be dumbfounded.

...I am an idiot.

The reason Aizawa‒san, the ravenette one, looked dumbfounded is because the three people in this room...all shared the last name 'Aizawa'.

I blink once, before clearing my throat and straightening my back, "I meant, Eraserhead–san."

"Did you need something?"

"Yes, uh, are we not supposed to get my stuff today?" I ask with a raised eyebrow, I really want to change my clothes, the ones I'm wearing will not do, and I feel quite filthy.

I could see Ai— Eraserhead‒san  flinch and freeze, and I immediately knew that he had forgotten about that. "You do remember, right?" I knew he forgot, but what hurts to ask.

"...Huh—ah, yea, I remember." My eyes bore into his soul.

He looks away awkwardly,

my gaze narrows. He moved inelegantly.

"Okay." I shrug before standing up and leaving, taking Toffee with me.

. . .

{POV‒ Narrator}

"What the hell was that?"

"I don't know, Hitoshi, but I recorded it!"

"Wait, you seriously did, pa? Let's send it to Nezu!"

Aizawa's head snap towards them, "PUT. IT. DOWN." He ordered, finger pointing at the phone on their hands.