Jungkook: But if you forgive me I'll do anything you want me to.

Jungkook mumbled looking straight into tae pretty eyes who paused for a moment but then smirked evilly.

Tae: Anything I want?

Tae questioned raising his eyebrows and Jungkook nodded confidently.

Tae: Fine, I'll forgive you

Tae said with a small smile which made Jungkook's eyes shine.

Tae: But before that, you have a very difficult task to do. If you successfully do that then this weekend we can go anywhere you want, do anything you want to.

Tae said stressing the word anything making Jungkook's heart thump faster.

Jungkook: E-even adult stuff?

Jungkook sutured in a whisper making Tae giggle.

Tae: Yeah it includes adult stuff too. However, you want it. But if only you win.

Tae added and Jungkook was praying to the heavens for the task to be simple.

Time skip~

Jungkook and tae were now outside Min's mansion and Jungkook still had the pout on his face asking tae to change the task. Because No way in heaven Jungkook can get compliments from yoongi hyung, that too three times. How is that even possible!!? Yoongi isn't the one with words, he always smiles to show his gratitude. But here tae asked him to get word compliments. And that too before lunch!! He doesn't have any hope left.

Jungkook: You already know right~ that I won't win in this? So you chose the toughest task!

Jungkook huffed crossing his arms over his chest huffing like a cute toddler trying to be cute so that tae will change his task. Tae bit his bottom lips trying hard not to burst out into laughter at his husband's state.

Tae: It's not that hard!! Okay how about I try to do the same task along with you? Before you go out I'll get the three compliments from hyung. But if I do your goal of compliments will increase. Like you must be getting 6 compliments instead of three before lunch.

Tae said and Jungkook's eyes widened.

Jungkook: You are asking for the impossible tae!! The last time Hyung complimented me was a few years back when I drew a picture of his favourite guitar.

Jungkook said pout remembering how happy he was when his hyung complimented him with a big gummy smile.

Tae: what!? You never told me you could draw!! Really koo? Can you show them to me? Please!

Tae asked getting very excited to see his hubby's drawing and jungkook turned to face tae. Yeah, he has never told to tae about his interest in art and drawings. He feared that tae might see him as a kid, already he's getting bullied for liking iron man and now he can't let tae know this too.

Jungkook: T-they are not that nice tae, just some basic sketches. It's boring.

Jungkook mumbled looking elsewhere and tae's excited shine and his pretty smile dropped instantly. Can't his husband notice his eagerness and just show him the drawing he asked for?

Tae: Is it so? fine then, I'll leave now, you can go and work bye! And no need to do any silly task and stuff and waste your time, Just--Just carry on with your work.

Tae said opening the car, getting out and shutting the poor door harshly. Tae always gets this moody after recovering from fever or any other sickness. He usually does not have the energy to speak or argue, so he tends to give up easily and get irritated at every little thing if it's not according to his will. This is one of tae's flaws that he so badly wants to change, but he never gets to do that.

Jungkook: Tae! Cutie!! Hey! baby wait!

Jungkook tries to stop but tae is already gone inside.

Jungkook: I messed up, didn't I? Aish today luck is not on your side, dude. He just asked to show your drawing! Nothing big!! But you rejected!! Why? Because you are an insecure bastard!!

Jungkook sighed as he drove toward the parking.

On the side tae angrily marched inside mumbling something to himself with the angriest pout.

Tae: What did I ask? Soil from the moon!? Or something? Just his drawings right? Then why he didn't show me? And the tie! He could have just wored it or just buttoned his shirt! But no! He's saying it's suffocating! Come on! It's Winter!! You should wear less revealing clothes like mine!! What if he catches a cold or gets sick!? And dumb me thought of forgiving him easily!! No, I changed my mind now! And no I'm not going to fall for you or your doe eyes again! I'll watch you starve and I'm not going to feed you for a year! Not even a teeny tiny peck on your cheeks! You're gonna learn the meaning of real starvation you unromantic bunny!!

Tae ranted to himself as he reached the hall not noticing his family's presence.
And the first one to notice tae's presence was Jimin who was chilling in the hall with his future in-laws and yuna.

Jimin: Tae!! Oh my God, are you okay now!?

Jimin asked as he rushed toward tae and hugged him tightly, tae was very confused yet he hugged back Jimin.

Yuna: Tae?

Yuna almost teared up when she saw her prince standing healthy and it made tae even more confused. Are they like this because they missed me? Well, he too missed them very much.

Tae: Mom! Aunt! Uncle!

Tae called happily waving his hands when he saw three.

Jimin: we were so worried when we got a call from kook saying you were sick! I too wanted to come along with Jin hyung and Joon hyung but they didn't allow me to!!

Jimin said with a pout, and tae went blank. What? Everyone already knew he was sick? And Jin hyung and Joon hyung came to see him yesterday? Oh, so he didn't magically get well? It was Jin hyung's medicine? How dumb of a person is he to not realise it soon?

Tae: o-oh Jin hyung and joon hyung came there yesterday?

Tae asked in a mumble and Jimin nodded with a frown.

Jimin: Jungkook didn't tell you?

He questioned and tae shook his head and just right then our hero rushed in calling for tae.

Jungkook: Tae baby! I'll show you the d-

Jungkook stopped in his mid-sentence when he saw the deadliest glare from tae. And Right at that moment Jin, Namjoon, yoongi and hobi walked down. When hobi and Yoongi saw tae they immediately rushed from the stairs.

Yoongi: You are okay right? I was so worried!

Yoongi said and hugged tae who smiled.

Tae: Aish hyung it was just a mild fever, I'm okay no-

Tae stopped in his mid-sentence when he saw Jin glaring at him and even his Joonie hyung. Did his husband by chance tell them about his crazy attempt to die? Shit shit shit shit! That's not something good!!! God, why me? And that too why now? Tae whined mentally.

Should we pray for the bunny or the tiger? Who is more in danger? 👀

And my dear readers as you said I dropped my new book "want you back"

 This book is gonna be fun! Please do check it out and comment if you like it