"I'm a good Eldian!" Gabi screamed at him. "Without that, I'm no different from these island devils!"

"What's wrong with you? Have you gone crazy?!" Falco yelled.

Gabi let go off him and took her armband back from him. "Then let me alone!" It was silent for a moment before she spoke again. "Why.. did you follow me? There is no reason for you to die, too."

Falco gasped slightly before they were interrupted by Kaya, who stood by a tree.

"What are you two doing?" Kaya asked.

They looked at her, shocked that someone was actually there.

"It's so early in the morning. Where did you two come from?" Kaya asked.

They glanced at each other, their breaths hitching.

Gabi spoke up. "I-I don't want to say it. We... don't like living in our home. We finally managed to ran away." She discreetly picked up a rock by her leg which Falco noticed while Gabi glared at Kaya. "That's why.. We can't go back now."

Kaya stared blankly at them for a moment. "I see. You must be hungry." She turned to leave. "My house is nearby, so follow me."

Gabi and Falco looked at each other in disbelief.
.
.

They were now on a farm, multiple horses were behind fences.

Beside the fence were two farm houses and a barn.

Kaya stopped and turned to them. "Please, wait here."

"Yes." Falco said.

Gabi placed her hands on the fence and looked at the horses. Falco joined her.

"We can use that horse to escape." Gabi said.

Falco looked at her. "What the heck are you saying?"

"We must run further away." Gabi said. "They will investigate this place eventually." She turned her head to look at him. "Also, I can't eat alongside those damn devils."

"You really-" Falco said.

"Sorry for the wait." Kaya said and they turned around and saw Kaya at the entrance of her home. "Come in."

Falco waved back at her. "Ah, thanks. We will." He turned to Gabi again. "I will talk for you too, so don't say anything stupid."
.
.

Artur Braus looked down at the two. "So y' kids ran away from home? Who might ya be?"

The Braus family stared at them, the three kids, who sat at the table, looked at them with curiosity in their eyes.

Gabi stared at him. 'A south Marleyan accent?'

"Nice to meet you." Falco exclaimed. "We're siblings. I'm Ben and she's Mia. A lot happened and we ran away from our parents. If there's something we can do to help, we will gladly do it! That's why please let us stay here for a few days!" He placed his hand at the back of Gabi's head and forced her to bow while he does the same. "We beg you!"

Artur looked at them for a moment. "Y' kid shouldn't lower your head like that." He walked up to them. "Welcome to Braus stables." He placed his hand on Falco's shoulder. "Stay's many days as y' need. C' mere an eat sum breakfast."

The family smiled warmly at them.

They sat down at the table as Sasha's mother, Lisa, brought them breakfast.

Lisa and Artur, smiled at Gabi, who stared ahead with fear on her face.

"Y' must be tired. Y' may lie down after finishin' thet." Lisa said and placed her hand on Gabi's head but she slapped her hand away.