3

Grunting, Seonghwa picks up the last plastic bag off the dirty lift floors when they arrived at their apartment level, murmring something about cereal when they finally got out of the stuffy elevator and walked along the hallway to their house.

They had finished getting groceries not along ago at their nearby shopping centre, and drove back home the moment the purply-blue sky got clouded with dark clouds.

"What did you say, hyung?" Yunho asks from behind him cheerfully, carrying both their school bags without a hitch. The older man huffs grumpily when he's reminded that he lost to Yunho in a simple game of 'rock, paper, scissors'.

"I'm never getting cereal for this little rat anymore." Seonghwa winced when he felt his fingers start to numb up, heaving a sigh of relief when they approached the familiar door at the end of the hallway.

"Hurry, hurry, my hands hurt," Seonghwa complained and stomped his feet like a child, watching in despair as Yunho purposely took his time in taking the keys out. "Hurry up!"

The younger boy laughs loudly and finally gets the lock turning, Seonghwa kicks the door open to see Yeosang curled up in the middle of their couch with yet another bowl of fruit loops in his hands, unsurprisingly.

He had a blanket thrown over his shoulders, eyes trained on the television as it played some police show Yeosang liked watching on Netflix.

Upon hearing the door slam open, he doesn't blink an eye and continues to watch the show, loud swearing could be heard coming from the screen.

"Well hello to you too, Sangie," Seonghwa calls out after tucking his shoes properly in the rack, before he throws the groceries onto their kitchen island.
clenching and unclenching his hands to get the blood circulating through them again.

"Yah, Kang Yeosang!" he tries again only to receive a wave of a hand his way.

Yunho toes off his worn out pair of  Vans, barely paying any mind to the unfamiliar pair of shoes placed next to their 'Welcome' floor mat. He drops their school bags onto the ground and shuffles into the kitchen to put the their new groceries into the pantry.

"Seonghwa hyung!" Yunho suddenly calls after a while and walks out of the cupboard in the wall, a jar of tomato paste in his left hand, "Where does this go?"

Seonghwa turns his head to glance at him and said, "Leave it on the-" before he gets cut off by the sound of a door slamming open. Everyone jolts in their spots and Yunho screams when he almost dropped the precious jar of tomato paste.

Seonghwa turns to glare at Yeosang for inviting a guest over without their permission. The younger male just shrugged, easily as confused as he was.

Just then, a boy with a familiar face strides out of their hallway, head held high and hands on his waist, looking completely proud of what he was wearing.

He was wearing a cosplay of the well known woman from an anime almost everyone knew, Sailor Moon herself.

White japanese sailor top, large red ribbon on both the front and back of his shirt, red socks, white gloves and a really short blue skirt that barely hung above his mid-thigh.

Maybe a more modest version, considering how he was still wearing a pair of black sweats underneath the short skirt.

The boy swings a ponytail of the perfectly
styled wig away from his face before he opens his mouth to screech out her catch phrase, "In the name of the moon, I'll punish you!"

A moment of painful silence passes between the four men in the living room as they stared at each other, throwing awkward glances between them. The only thing heard was the sound of the TV at a low volume, and Yeosang's spoon hitting against the porcelain bowl loudly as he took yet another scoop of his fruit loops, shoving it into his mouth quietly with a loud crunch, his eyes flicking between the intruder and Seonghwa.