11

A few days have passed since Hongjoong had met that tall, pretty man and no, he still hadn't messaged him. It's not that he didn't want to, it was because he couldn't.

He had simply been too busy at work; Mingi's fire incident having burnt 10% of their props, dumbass paperwork for insurance and Jaemin's fever incident(that pushed all his paperwork back onto Hongjoong).

Not only that, he barely had time to rest properly, nor did he have time to skim through work group chats to see if there's any other problems(though his division was usually full of gossip and not actual planning, brats).

And to add on more, he had to take a break for a whole week because of the chill he caught from running in cold weather. If hongjoong wasn't light headed from his little fever, he would completely regret whatever the hell he just blurted out to Mingi, who was laughing hysterically by his side.

More like wheezing, actually. The man had his mouth opened wide and head tilted back, but nothing could be heard except for a strained breath.

"Shut the fuck up, for once...please," Hongjoong cried dramatically before blowing his nose into a tissue, and his face is a terrible shade of red. Whether it's from him getting flustered or just his fever-induced blush, only Hongjoong will know.

"I'm sick, I can't control my goddamn brain." He continued to spit out excuse after excuse, but Mingi was now splayed across the couch gasping for air through choked giggles.

"You're literally the man who saved the company," Wooyoung, who sat on the floor before the couch, remarked before the stinging sound of a slap echoed through the living room.

"Hey!" the oldest barked at him and rubs a hand over the now reddening skin, "You brat, that hurt like a bitch!" Hongjoong threatened to throw each snot-filled tissue at Wooyoung's face and Wooyoung kept giggling as he dodged every attempt.

Until it finally landed on his arm with a silent wet smack.

"Got you."

Hongjoong smirked at him and before they knew it, Wooyoung shrieked loudly, leaping out of his seat and back onto the couch accidentally crushing a dying Mingi under him. The tall guy screamed bloody murder as his torso could barely withstand the consequences of laughing too hard, let alone the weight of a full grown man.

Hongjoong stumbled as he stood up from the love seat opposite of them, staggering towards the struggling pair on the sofa.

"Fuck, get off of me!" Mingi yelled at Wooyoung as he tried shoving him off the couch and onto the terrifying pile of disgusting tissues on the floor.

"NO!" Wooyoung's eyes went wide as Hongjoong got closer to them, his hands high up and ready to abuse him with his biggest weakness: tickles.

"DOn'T YOU COME ANY CLOSER TO ME!" Wooyoung screamed again and scrambled further up the couch, effectively sitting directly on Mingi's chest and actually squeezing the air tf out of his lungs.

The tallest out of the trio slaps his thigh in quick smacks, urging him to get off. "I CANT BREATHE YOU FUCK," Mingi wheezed painfully as he writhed under Wooyoung.

"THEN DON'T PUSH ME INTO THE SNOT HELL??"

"FUCK YOU!"

"I FUCK YOUR MOM!"

They descended into a bicker, completely forgetting about the threat on hand...before it was too late. The shadow of Kim Hongjoong stood tall(read: short) over the pair, his eyes darkened but a gleam of mischievousness in them. Wooyoung shivered controllably on his perch on Mingi, whose eyes flickered across anywhere but Hongjoong's.

"Hi?" Mingi said.

Wooyoung chuckled nervously before muttering under his breath, "I'm in danger."

That facade of being scary was immediately erased when Hongjoong bursted into a terrible coughing fit, doubling over his knees like an old man as he wheezed.

Someone behind him cleared their throat aggressively, "AHEM...grandpa COUGH—AHEM."

Needless to say, Wooyoung laughed the loudest he'd ever had and dealt with the consequences.

"Man, my stomach fucking hurts," Mingi eventually crowed out, clutching his torso loosely as he rolled over the couch. He is met with the sight of Wooyoung looking to the ceiling and on his knees, arms raised high up as he sat across from Hongjoong. Over ten minutes have passed since Wooyoung got the ass beating of his life and this was his second part of his punishment for being a brat.

"Pfft—"

Wooyoung tilted his head and shot a glare his way, "I'd watch your mouth if I were you, Song Mingki."

Hongjoong tapped Wooyoung's cheek lightly to get his attention, smirking yet again when he saw the younger waver under his gaze. "Eyes on the sky, bitch."

"You're the bitch."

"Excuse me?"

Wooyoung's eyes immediately flick away from Hongjoong's face.

Mingi tried his best to hold in a laugh, "PFFFT-"

"What did you just call me, Jung woooyung?"

The youngest mumbled something unintelligible under his breath.

"What'd you say?" Hongjoong taunted, knocking his cheek with his finger again. From Mingi's perspective, it looked hilarious considering how Hongjoong had a pink, very grandma-ish cardigan wrapped around his shoulders as he disciplined his friend.

"Imma sashay away..." Wooyoung hissed as he slides his body away with just his knees, gliding across the wood board flooring and away from the living room, Mingi watching him with a dumb expression on his face and Hongjoong's face red from anger.

"JUNG WOOYO—AFGHHH," and Hongjoong got his inner soul possessed by a grandfather yet again as he coughed aggressively into his shoulder, Jung fucking wooyoung still gliding across the smooth flooring.

a/n
HELLO
IM BACK UM
i finally found a way to continue the plot!!!
this is just a filler chapter im SORRY but i havent posted in months sooo here you goo!!