"Crack." The light was turned on, and I reached out to cover my face, feeling a little uncomfortable.

    "Turn it off."

    "Oh."

    Gojo Satoru honestly turned off the light.

    I put my suitcase and spell bag in the hallway, walked in and threw myself on the sofa.

    "What's wrong?"

    I still covered my face.

    Although it was dark in front of me, I could still accurately perceive Gojo Satoru approaching, and his warm breath hit the back of my hand.

    He is trying to remove my hand.

    I turned my face away in advance and hid myself under the blanket.

    "I'm going to rest if I'm fine."

    - Don't look at me, I'm so ugly now.

    Gojo Satoru stopped moving, and after a while, the temperature behind him disappeared.

    He should go.

    When I thought about it, my whole person was like a robot that had been cut off, lying on the sofa motionless and maintaining the original movement.

    It's okay to go.

    I thought blankly, but my eyes were suddenly hot.

    I endured and endured, but I still couldn't hold it in, so I gritted my teeth and started crying.

    Just when I was out of breath, a hand suddenly wrapped my waist, and then I was picked up and tucked into the arms of the person behind me.

    "Woohoo ... hipe."

    My cry was scared.

    Gojo Satoru did not leave, but hugged me from behind.

    "If you don't see it, don't watch it." He muttered while lying on my shoulder.

    "Don't, don't hold me." The tears that had been held back for too long seemed to have habit, and they couldn't stop all of a sudden. I was a little embarrassed and embarrassed.

    "I'm going to hug."

    "...Hey!"

    I stopped talking.

    Wujo Satoru didn't say anything, he just put his arms around my waist from behind, and let me sit on his lap, so quiet that it didn't look like him.

    I don't know how long it took, but I finally managed to control my tear ducts.

    I hesitated to speak in the silence.

    "Don't you think I hate me, so."

    "No." "There