Tian Riko died in front of Xia Youjie.

    Different from taking the initiative to go to Panxing Sect in reality, this time Xia Youjie and Wujou Wu really went to recapture Tian Riko's body.

    The surrounding church members were still cheering and cheering, applauding and celebrating Riko's death.

    Their joy became more and more supportive, and Xia Youjie and Wutiaowu looked pale and ugly, and the picture was extremely absurd.

    I am like a ghost, standing far away, with golden light flowing from my fingertips.

    Suddenly those golden threads tightened, and my eyes dimmed, and then I was pulled into the next scene.

    Xia Youjie must have just finished taking a shower, and her black hair was wet on her shoulders.

    He was talking to a woman with long blond hair.

    I am not unfamiliar with the person I talked to, and I have seen her photos before.

    ——That is one of the three super-classes in the magic world besides Xia Youjie and Gojo Go, Ninety-nine Yuki.

    "The magic power of the magician basically circulates in the body and will not escape around. Only non-magic magicians can't control the magic power. They are the source of the magic spirit."

    "My goal is to make all the magic spirits in the magic world disappear. Everyone has no magic power, so naturally there will be no magic spirits."

    Ninety-nine smiled and stretched out his fingers.

    Xia Youjie lowered his head and suddenly said: "Isn't it better to kill all the non-artists?" *

    Then he moved away as if frightened by his own words. sight.

    "Huh?" But Ninety-Nine showed no repulsion.

    "That's right, but I'm not that crazy."

    She stood up and brushed her blond hair behind her, and before leaving, she said something to Xia Youjie, who was lost.

    "By the way, I'm too concerned about the astral body, because there is more than one astral body, and Lord Tianyuan will not have an accident." *

    Xia Youjie was completely stunned, and he stared at the direction where Jiujinyouji left. , was silent for a long time.

    The implication of this sentence seems to be that Tian Riko is just a bait thrown to attract attention. Her life and death have no value from the beginning.

    ——We are all birds that are toyed with.

    I still haven't reacted yet, but the picture in front of me changes again.

    I am more familiar with the scene this time. This is the operating room of Glass. I just came here today with the injured Hui Yuan.

    But I'm different from Haibara, who was only slightly injured in my memory.

    Shirahara is dead here.