It was when she slept over at Finn's house for the very first time.

And it was an very emotional night, Finn telling her he would be with her forever and that he would see him proposing one day.

That's when it hurt her.

She hated fighting with Finn more than anything.

But she has a right to be furious at him.

He cost a chance of her performing at dancemania.

"Like I just think Finn made it 10x worse the second he arrived." Lily rants on and on.

Piper just can't deal with it anymore.

"Can you just shut up! You can rant all about Finn to Kingston but I don't wanna hear about it!" Piper gets up and grabs her phone and pyjamas and storms into the bathroom.

"Lily just don't talk about it around Piper, she's dealing with a lot right now." Summer says as she turns to Amy.

"Yeah." Amy agrees.

Back in the boys room, Finn is looking miserable as ever and isn't even paying attention to the conversation with Henry and Ozzy.

"You think he's doing okay?" Ozzy asks as they all turn to look at Finn.

He's sat in bed lying down looking through their photos together trying to make him feel better.

But it does not.

It makes him feel worse.

"But him and Piper have been really strong since they got together, of course he's miserable she won't talk to him." Henry whispers to Ozzy so he wont hear him.

Ozzy nods.

"Finn..come on bro!" Henry walks over to his friend.

He unlocks his phone and stares at his lock screen the photo of him and Piper on their first date.

"What?" Finn says leaning his head down.

"I promise she's going to forgive you Finn, okay?" He says.

He shakes his head.

"You don't get it, I don't think she's gonna forgive me, did you see the look the look on her face. She looked disappointed at me and mostly angry and upset." Finn runs his hands through his hair.

Finn sighs.

"I understand but I hope she realises how sorry I am." He says.

Henry sits on his bed and turns to Ozzy who's beside him.

"She does but she hasn't shown it yet." Ozzy said.

He raises his eyebrows at both of his friends.

"You're both being so nice, why?" Finn exhales.

"We know how much this is for you, and this isn't your fault, I mean Kingston was the one that kept telling you to turn your phone off." Henry said.

He gazes at a photo of Piper that she sent to him about a week ago.

"But I was the one that didn't turn my phone back on." Finn scoffs.

Henry knows that Piper and Finn are meant to be and will sort this argument out, he knows that there gonna get there happy ending someday.

"Finn, come on It's not your fault, I think Piper's overreacting It's been 2 days now." Henry exclaims.

"It's not your fault." Ozzy says.

The good part is that both of his friends are with him and know It isn't his fault, but then the bad part is his girlfriend is incredibly mad at him.

Where do they come back from this?