Shaun: There, and that should do it.

Riley: Thanks, man, now you can leave your old pal here and get to your girlfriend.

Shaun: C'mon, you don't have to be all groggy about it.

Riley: Yeah, yeah, say hi for me, alright?

Shaun: Yeah, get better soon.

Riley: Yo! Don't forget what you're gonna bring for the missus. Y'know how they get.

Shaun: Of course, thanks for reminding me.

A few hours later

Shaun: And that should do it. Take care of yourself next time, soldier.

Soldier: Thanks!

Shaun then scuffles off to some crates he hid from the others and headed for the beach. Shaun is standing near the shore, glimpsing at a beautiful woman whose eyes reflect that of the ocean. It saw a beautiful landscape and a battlefield.

Enty: Oh! You're here. Did you bring the goods?

Shaun: Yeah, you need not worry, my snow queen.

Enty blushed and started punching him in the chest.

Enty: Baka! You know how flustered I get.

Shaun merely giggled but immediately looked at her with seriousness.

Shaun: I know you! You don't just go on asking me for booze. So, what's the problem?

Enty: *sighs* Am I really a good commander?

Shaun: How could you say that!? You're the best commander.

Enty: I understand that we would experience casualties but... Remember that blue-haired girl that saved your team?

Shaun: Yeah, why?

Enty: She's dead...

Shaun:...

Enty:...

Shaun: I'm sorry.

Enty: Don't be they knew the risk. I'm just wondering if Yorktown will be proud of me.

Shaun: of course she is! You are the commander of the most experienced and legendary Taskforce [REDACTED]. And as far as casualties go, we had the least in all of the task forces out there... Yet I can see that wasn't the problem.

Enty looked at Shaun with teary eyes.

Enty: I'M SCARED FOR YOU! IF HELENA DIDN'T GET TO YOUR SQUAD IN TIME, I WOULD'VE LOST YOU!!! I'm afraid that the only one that I love left will be stripped from me.

Shaun slaps Enty across her cheeks which surprised her.

Shaun: Don't ever say that! Don't you think that your friends don't love you, what about your squadmates, don't they love you as well!? You know what? This war will end soon, and when that happens, we will go back, we will have our own house, we will start a family, and we will grow old together.

Enty: *sniffles* Promise...?

Shaun: I promise.

Enty kissed him under the moonlit sky while all of Echo company was watching.

James: *whisper* Yeah! We will all be uncles.

Takashi: If we survive, that is.

Riley: Bloody japs just won't give up; how the hell is their population holding up?

Takashi: My mother said that the reason they left Japan was because of their indoctrination.

Riley: What? So they've been brainwashed.