Serge: Okay, shut your traps! Ding dong bing bong! Grab your rifles and keep your buddies safe. I'm looking at you, Shaun. Better not get killed by the enemy cus you are the only stupid son of a ------ who decided to not carry every soldier's best friend with them.

Shaun: I'm a medic. While you take lives, I will be saving it.

Serge: Yeah. Start praying, boy; you better hope that they follow the rules of war cus they sure as hell won't.

Shaun: Yes, sir!

Driver: ETA to point Kilo 30 seconds.

???: *crackle* *crackle* Be advised, heavy enemy resistance on the beach. Providing danger close; support.

*BOOM* *BOOM*

Shells from a battleship screamed toward the beach before destroying everything in its way.

James: Is that our new fast battleships?

Shaun: CSAS Iowa, yeah.

Takashi: She's a beauty, literally.

Then suddenly, an LVT exploded right beside them.

Serge: Dammit! We got artillery on the mountains.

Takashi: Gary was on that Amtrack.

Shaun: Oh, sorry, man.

Driver: Dropping ramp!

Serge: Get off the beach if you want to live!

All of them started pouring out of the landing craft. Serge and his men pushed forward the beach while encountering machine gun fire. As they round a corner, they sighted an Akizuki class destroyer. It opened fire at some soldiers, shredding them to pieces.

James: Jesus.... How the hell are we supposed to kill a walking tank?

Serge: We can't; we can only push them back. Provide suppressing fire!

 Soldiers started shooting at the destroyer, wounding it a little. They continue to shoot until they received a transmission.

Helena: *crackle* *crackle* This is the CSAS Helena moving to pint Bravo to support Echo's squadron. 

Akiyama: Why won't you just die?!

Akiyama screamed as she charged at the soldiers.

James: Ohhhhh shhhhiitttt!!!

As the soldier's life flashed before his eyes. It was interrupted by a loud boom.

Akiyama: Arghhh!!! 

Niizuki: SISSSTERRR!!!

*BOOM* *BOOM*

Niizuki: AAAHHHHH!!!

They all looked at a blue-haired girl who, based on her appearance, she's a Brooklyn class cruiser.

Helena: You got to get off the beach

*crackle* *crackle*

Honolulu: Helena, where are you?! We need your help over here

Helena: Don't worry, I just hunted a little fox; I'll be heading there now. 

Helena speeds away to join the naval battle while Shaun and Echo company push forward with heavy losses.

16:00 somewhere in the jungle

Riley: Argghhhgg!!!

Shaun: Stop squirming and don't look at it.

Riley: Easy for you to say.