71. Brave Volunteers

Start from the beginning

The soldier tensed at her touch until Hange brought him close and laughed.

"Isn't that right, Nicolo?!" Hange asked.

Nicolo's eyes widened from fear once more as he felt a blade dig on his back, while Levi glared at him.

He shut his eyes, sweat trailing down his face as he let out whimpers before he opened his eyes and began screaming. "Captain! Forget about me and shoot these devils!"

"What are you saying, Nicolo?!" Hange asked and chuckled and got close to his face, making him shriek again.

"Captain!" Nicolo yelled.

Levi just eyed the back of Nicolo's head. "He's tired of your shitty skit."

The captain glared at Levi and Hange, grinding his teeth together as he growled. "Nicolo! Understand this you devils!" He stood up and aimed his gun at them. "Marley doesn't mingle with filthy blood! Go drink your pig piss with your filthy friends!"

"Aww! Hey! You sure you wanna be rude to us?!" Hange asked them. "Can't you see the Titan behind you?!"

The soldiers quickly look behind them and saw the Attacking Titan standing tall and looking down at them.

The soldiers gasped but the Captain turned around and rushed to the edge of the ship, pointing his gun yet again at them. "We'll never yield to you devils! Say hello to this!"
.

Hange let out a screech.
.

Then a bullet was shot.

It was silent for a moment until Hange peeked over a rock, where she was hiding.
.

Mikasa, Faye, Connie, Armin and Sasha, who was holding a rifle stared in shock when they saw the captain was shot straight through the side of the head.
.

The soldiers stared at their action as a soldier glared and pointed his gun at them. "Hands up, Yelena!"

Yelena, simply turned to the soldier and pointed her gun at him. "Drop your weapons."

At her words, half of the Marleyan soldiers on the ship pulled their guns out and pointed them at the soldiers.

"What are you...?" The soilder asked, looking from his shoulder.

"Do as she says." Onyankopon said.
.

Yelena removed her helmet off and smiled up at Hange. "Hange-san, I'd be happy to accept your invitation." She slightly held her arms out. "Let's have tea."
.

Both Levi and Hange looked shocked what just happened.
.

Yelena turned around and looked up at the Attack Titan, who was still staring down at them. She smiled at him. "I've longed to meet you, Eren."
.
.

The Squad was outside guarding the tents from a far distance.

"That huge lady of theirs shot and killed her comrade." Connie mumbled as he looked down at the tents. "Wonder what her goal is."

Sasha just let out a little groans, resting her chin against the rock, as she started to fall asleep.

"That's they only know." Faye said. "But I don't think we can trust her."

Sasha let out a small yawn, which made Mikasa come over and pulled on Sasha's ponytail. "No napping, Sasha." Sasha just groaned in response.

Armin smiled down at the tents. "But their willingness to share information is unbelievably lucky for us."

"We are lucky just this time, Armin." Eren said, sitting on a rock. Everyone, except Sasha, look at him. "We stopped their landing by pure chance. If Marley comes in force, we'll be screwed. We've gotta do something."
.
.