Wolves have and always been the superior species to the vampires as vampires were in truth cowardly. Weak. Pathetic lot. Most typically the new generation.

Her pack talked how in a pack their is a special and strong social bond of trust and respect between an alpha and his or her betas. If an alpha acts poorly the wolves will deem their alpha unfit to lead and refuse to listen. It was a bitter spill to swallow but many wolves would rather choose quality over quantity as who cares if you command the biggest pack in the states? None of that matters if an alpha can't lead a pack of betas with constant retaliation. A pack will crumble under your nose if it does not have an efficient alpha to guide them, and using the sirebond was just a cheap move.

She treated them like her vampire henchmen and that is not how an alpha is suppose to treat their betas.

So once her pack came back to life after being "dead," Klaudia talked to them and thought over what they said and decided to make a deal. They taught her how to become a proper wolf and in return she teach them to become proper vampires because in truth they hardly knew how to be a vampire as Klaudia can't help at be disappointed on how inefficient they fell to the likes of Stefan or Damon like a lawnmower cutting down weed. Plus it didn't help that they did not utilize their full werewolf capabilities due to the agony shifting brings.

That was an error she sought out to correct if she wanted a pack of strong hybrids along with an established a healthy chain of command.

For the next few months she and her pack except Tyler as he was a loose cannon left Mystic Falls, and much to her amusement left the Mystic Falls Gang and her siblings paranoid. Believing she reached her critical point of patience and was going to unleash her dark and unbridle wrath over them. Oh a delicate and punishment she never even plotted.

They travelled into the woods to communicate. To get to know one another, and behave like a proper pack. She must say it was...exhilarating. Turning into a wolf felt wonderful. She worked through the pain and pass down her lesson of overcoming the pain of shifting to her pack. If they were gonna be formidable against older vampires they needed to use all their full power.

It was a struggling process at first but eventually the fruits of labors were certainly sweet for everyone to enjoy. Now shifting was painless for her pack and because of that the results showed a power boost as they could access the full power of a wolf shift under a full moon without having to shift combined with their vampire strength. The power they all felt was astonishing as Klaudia thought she had become the top of the food chain but now she couldn't be more than proud and her pack for breaking through their limitation. Her pack would no doubt take on ancient vampires over 500 years old and higher.

Even still, every night they turned into wolves and run through the woods, hunting prey and honestly Klaudia had to admit she never was happy in her life of behaving like a proper wolf. Feeling the cool air brush through her white coat fur, eyes and nose. Speeding through obstacles to her heart's content, and sinking her teeth into fresh meat from chasing deer...just incredible.

Eventually she gotten to know her pack better and their history. Having listen to their story and knowing who they were better, Klaudia began to understand the connection between an alpha and his/her pack they told her about. There was a bond of mutual trust and respect. Not too much of one thing but both at equilibrium. And that went the same for their vampire and werewolf side being at peace that Klaudia was proud to say her pack were efficient at coordination, strength, and in numbers.

She can't treat them as pawns to be sent to the lamb slaughter as that is not how an alpha treats a beta. A pack functions as one and that is what made wolves deadly, and allowed them to know everyone had each other's back.