50. Love

Reed

I was so excited to take Eden to the soccer field. It was just an empty field, two goals without nets even. It had definitely seen better days, but since I made a decent donation, they were able to build a proper field closer to the high school. However, this field was where my love of soccer began, and I played many games. I always made sure to stop by when in town; for some reason, when I thought of coming by this time, I knew I had to bring Eden with me.

"This is so sweet." Eden cooed as we walked hand in hand onto the field.

"Are you sure? I was a little nervous about bringing you." I sat down the bag that held the ball and a pair of cleats for her and myself.

"Yes! Thank you for sharing with me. I love this." She nudged me with a grin.

I grabbed the towel from the bag, laid it down, and asked her to sit. She did so while watching every move I made as I took items out of the bag.

"Take your shoes off," I commanded. Eden raised her brow at me but did what I asked. I kneeled in front of her, pulling out the socks, shin guards, and cleats.

"Is this really necessary? Are we going to play that seriously?" She laughed.

"I'll take it easy on ya. Have to protect my girl, though." I answered, kissing her little knee as I slid the sock up and over her guard.

"Oh, yea? Just because I said I wasn't that into sports doesn't mean I can't play them, ya know." She sassed. Eden was fucking adorable; she was wearing one of my old t-shirts and a pair of shorts, her hair tied up into a messy bun piled on top of her head.

"Let's go then."

As soon as we got our cleats tied up, I grabbed the ball and led her out to the field. I explained to her we'd just play for fun, kicking the ball around and attempting to score.

"Bring it, Sawyer." She called, jogging off to the center of the field.

We spent the next hour or so kicking the ball around, laughing, falling, and laughing some more. Eden was amazing and way more physically skilled than I gave her credit for. I may have taken it easy on her, but she also may have technically won our little one-on-one game.

"Is there a prize for winning?" She sauntered her way toward the truck. I jogged up next to her, swatting at her ass. "Hey!" She squealed.

"I just assumed I was enough of a prize." I teased as we sat on the truck's tailgate, removing the cleats and gear.

"You are most certainly a prize." She laughed.

"Thanks for being a good sport about this. I wasn't sure how it would go over. I had no idea you were so athletically gifted."

"I'm sure there are many things you can still learn about me." She teased. "It's getting dark; any more activities tonight?"

"Actually, yes." I hopped off the gate, grabbing Eden by the waist and lifting her down as well. I couldn't help but capture her sweet lips in a kiss while I had her in my arms.

"Mmmm." She hummed against me.

"Ok, I just need to relocate the truck, so hop back in for a second." I carried her to her door, helping her in before jumping in the driver's side. She watched me with curiosity as I pulled the truck out of the gravel lot and onto the field. "Give me a second before getting out."

I didn't give her a chance to respond before I grabbed things from the back and got out again. I knew Eden had moved from Kansas, the country life, but I wanted her to experience country life with me. One of the best things about being out of the city was the ability to look up and see the stars. So, as cheesy as it was, I grabbed a blanket and a few pillows so that we could lay in the back of the truck, just enjoying the evening.

I did a quick clean off the back and then laid the blankets down, throwing the pillows in place before jumping over the side to grab my girl.

"My lady." I held my hand out for her.

"Thank you, sir." She played along. I held her arm, escorting her to the rear of the truck. "What is this?" She looked up at me.

"We are going to relax, lay back and watch the stars. Just you and me." I couldn't help the giant smile that took over my face. This girl had my heart, and I would spend every day she allowed me to woo her and make her happy.

I lifted her back up and watched as she crawled across the blanket, up to the pillows. Then, finally, she sat up, smiling as she looked up at the sky and then back to me. I couldn't get up to her fast enough. This was exactly what we needed. With the stress of our everyday lives and our families, we just needed a moment together, just for us.

"I love living in the city, but this," Eden gestured to the sky above us. "I miss this." I pulled her closer to me, her head leaning onto my chest.

"Thank you for today, for coming with me, laying here with me. Thank you for being so amazing with my family." I spoke softly as I grazed her arm up and down with my fingertips.

"You don't have to thank me. Your family is wonderful, and I've enjoyed being here. Thank you for bringing me here and letting me enjoy your family." She turned, resting her chin on my chest and looking at me.

I leaned forward, sliding her up so I could reach her lips, and captured her mouth with a kiss. It was soft and slow, full of lust and desire. Her hands quickly found my neck and hair, holding on to me. My hands gripped her waist, holding her to me. I only pulled away for a quick breath, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear and staring into her eyes.

I brought her to me again, turning us over, so I hovered above her. She giggled at the swift movement. I kissed her lips, her cheeks, nipping at her earlobe before kissing my way down her neck. Her body arched against me with need. My hands slid up her t-shirt, rubbing her ribcage and over her breasts. I could feel her nipples erect through her sports bra.

"I love you." I hum as I kiss her belly, pushing the shirt up.

"I love you." She whispers out as I help her out of her shirt. I can't help but stare at this beautiful woman with me in the moonlight. The crickets and critters were serenading us in the background.

It didn't take long before we were both naked, our bodies pressed together. Thankfully the lighting on this old field was spotty, so the only light was the moon glow. I could see the goosebumps on Eden's shoulder as I kissed and nibbled over her bare breasts. I quickly grabbed one of the blankets, pulling it over us.

I may have made out with a few girls in the bed of my truck back in high school, but I'd never been this bold. A part of me was terrified we'd be caught, but nothing was going to stop me from making love to my girl right here. I needed her, needed to feel her as I slid inside. My body ached to feel her come around my cock, knowing she was mine and only mine.

Feeling Eden's hands on my shoulders, gripping so tight, I knew she was leaving marks; I pushed into her. We didn't act in a rush; it was slow and sensual. We held onto each other; with each thrust, she kissed my neck, bucking up to meet my hips. Finally, after hours of kissing, licking, and sucking, we reached our climax over and over again. Satiated and exhausted, we both lay together, our sweaty bodies snuggled closed.

"I have a newfound love of soccer, trucks, and the country." Eden laughed softly as she drew her fingers around my bare chest.