The guys face paled as the other guys friend turned to see me violating there phones as I installed a bunch of porn in his personal messages as I sent them to their contacts.

I tossed there stuff back as they immediately noticed messages from there parents and everyone else they knew.

Keita: Dude the FUCK WHY DID DO YOU THIS!!

Sonic: Eh you messed with me and you did try to gang up on somebody who is extremely small mind you.

Sonic said as this irritated the boys even further the guy with the rock quirk tried to pull of more dirt but a ominous aura. Made of demonic energy started to appear from behind the two boys as it seemed to be a teacher who was clearly pissed.

???: KEITA WHAT IS THIS?

As the Teacher held her phone infront of the boy.

Keita turned around to meet his teacher with sweat pouring down his face. As he saw the picture he turned dead pale as it was the porn I sent.

Keita: Wait-wait I can exp.......

Before he could finish the teacher immediately slapped the shit out of the student as he fell to the ground unconscious.

His friend tried to sneak away but he was immediately caught and was dragged into the building with his friend. Luckily she didn't notice me as I was already gone.

I sighed in relief.

Sonic: Those are probably not goona be the only idiots I'll find myself interacting with, but at least the rest of my lunch was quiet.

I couldn't be caught anyway since I needed a good record to get into U.A and plus I fight when it's necessary.

After school was over I headed to the arcade to waist some time before I find a place to train. Hopefully I learn how to master all my abilities before I enter U.A, but for now i deserve a little break from working hard.

As I walked towards the arcade I admired beautiful Sakura tree leaves as the air smelled like flowers I slowly adjusted the backpack on my back as I walked down the nearly empty street.

It was really was quite empty here usually in Japan its always crowded in the street so this was kinda strange luckily I knew where I was going since I've been down this street so many times.

As I turned corner he accidentally bumped into somebody as sonic fell on his but.

Sonic: OOF!

???: Oops my bad little guy I should have paid more attention.

I rubbed my head as I got to my feet.

Sonic: Its okay im....fine.

Sonics eyes widened as I gained a small blush by the figure.

She was super hot in person.

She had Beautiful fluffy pink hair, and cool black eyes awhile, land horns awhile packing a incredibly thick body awhile wearing a blue jacket over her uniform.