All the girls: AWWWWW SO CUTE!

The teacher smiled as he pointed to my desk to which i obliged by taking it as I listened to teachers lesson.

Sonic: OH god I'm just as popular with the ladies.

I said to myself.
____________________________________________

3 hours later

Class was really interesting but I didn't catch much of it but thankfully there were page numbers and such to help me out. I may have been a quick learner but I'm not used to advanced fractions and shit I wrote down what I could in my shaky Kanji, awhile writing it down in English as well. The kids were oddly disciplined, but that might have been the culture difference.

And the teachers aim with the chalk which also led to something odd that happened. Awhile I was writing something down the sound of a loud obnoxious fart came from me and yet I didn't make a sound.

Sonic Mind: The hell was this suppose to be a insult.

Teacher: Sonic-san!

The teacher looked at me surprised.

Sonic: Uh....

I cocked my head back to the side a little irritated.

Sonic: I didn't-"

I didn't finish because of the students behind me started giggling. I looked at the bitch he was a scrawny fellow, he looked to be about 5 foot but his throat looked like someone had installed a voice box in the front of it.

The teacher glared at him.

Teacher: KEITA-SAN!.....

He said as a piece of chalk was launched like it had been shot out of a gun as It bounced of the guys forehead.

???: Gah!"

He gasped, as he rubbed at his head the teacher scolded him awhile I blinked.

Sonic: Interesting quirk?

3 hours later.

Soon enough though, it was time for lunch I went out to the soccer field, crossing it to get to a nice tree I'd seen awhile coming here. I reached into my backpack as I pulled out protein bars and scarfed them down along with some chili as I relaxed under the tree. I'd take my lunches to fuel up for now, but tomorrow I will use the time to train and hone my skills and study, and a nice long run.

But for know, I was happy to relax I leaned my back against the tree as I slowly closed my eyes as I planned on taking a little nap.

Until somebody threw a small rock at face luckily I caught it before it could hit. I looked around as I saw two people a couple feet away as they were surprised by my reflexes. One was the voice box guy Keita I guess and the other was a fat guy with hair made of..... dirt.

Sonic: What a trash ass looking mutation.

I said in Japanese the boy scowled as a portion of his hair fell of to float above his palm, as I hardened into a stone about the size of his fist as he sent the rock towards me.

Sonic : Yeah,none of that!

I raised my hand as I snapped my fist outward, as I grabbed the rock infront of my face. I slowly lowered my fist as the fat guy scowled, and waved his hand as the rock shook in my fist.

???: Damn delinquent!!

Sonic Mind : Did this motherfucker say I'm a delinquent I know he's not talking he threw the rock at me.

I squeezed down on the rock as I threw it to ground. I got into a running position as in a blur I was behind the two as i held there wallets and phones in my poession.