We all chuckled at her giddiness.

"You are all here, finally," Lance greeted us with a dragonic smile. "Where's Ash?"

"Greeting his fans, last thing I saw was a couple of teenage girls squealing about how cute his new ear cuffs were," Professor Oak answered, smiling at a proudly beaming Mrs. Ketchum. "He'll be here soon enough."

"Good," Lance replied. "I'm so excited! I can't wait!"

"Sarah? Josh? What are you guys doing here?" I asked them surprised as I took my seat between Riley and Paul, Reggie was sitting on Riley's other side.

What a cute couple they make!

"We requested for Ash's teams to be allowed to watch too," Sarah answered with a smile. "As there are a lot of people coming, we kept it a secret until we knew for sure we could come. The Pokemon League does not usually allow so many people to watch."

"Ash has many friends," Champion Wallace agreed.

"As if anyone would reject Ash's friends!" Champion Lance exclaimed.

"Is that a ring?" Misty exclaimed excitedly pointing at Sarah's ring finger.

"Yeah, I asked her to mary and she said yes!" Josh informed us proudly, as he hugged Sarah to his side. "We will wait until we are twenty-two for the ceremony and Ash will officiate the ceremony."

"So, you'll mary around the time the Orange Archipelago Pokemon League will open," Steven commented, as all of us congratulated the happy couple.

"A couple of months before," Sarah answered with a pleased blush.

Before any of us could continue the conversation, Ash appeared through the doors. He looked at us and smiled, when he noticed his two teams being alongside us his happy expression turned into a shocked one. It was only for a second, before beaming at them.

"Go Ash!"

"You can do it Captain!"

"Show them the power of The Slayer and the rangers!"

"Go get them!"

We all stood up and cheered, encouraging him as Elite Four Aaron and the referee entered through the opposite side.

"We are here to be witness of the match between Elite Four Aaron and this year's Champion of Lilly of the Valley Conference," the referee announced as he took his place on the battlefield. "The match will be a full battle, 6 vs 6, and only the challenger will be allowed to substitute his pokemon." Aaron and Ash smirked at each other challengingly, as they patted their chosen Poke Balls. "Let the battle begin!"

Good luck Ash! I thought, as I watched Muk and Scizor appear on the battlefield.

"Muk is a good choice, the poison of most Bug-type won't affect him and his versatility will come handy against whatever pokemon Elite Four Aaron would have chosen," Brock praised Ash, with a proud smile.

"That's our captain!" Josh roared, clenching his fists in excitement.

"I've been waiting for this moment for a long time, I will come at you with everything I've got Ash!" Elite Four Aaron claimed.

"I would have not expected anything else from you!" Ash replied with eagerness. "I will do the same!"

"Good! Scizor, use Confuse Ray!" Elite Four Aaron went for the attack on the first move.

"I hate that move!" Misty grumbles nearby. "It always messes up with your pokemon.

"Muk, Acid Armor!" Ash ordered, surprising us all.