There were also ones where you were holding onto Emma like she was a bride and another one in which both siblings were kissing one of your cheeks, each. Needless to say, they were having the time of their lives, first thing in the morning.

Unfortunately for them, the tattooed boy couldn't say the same, "Oi, Sanos..." He growled out, making both the blonde siblings scurry away from you and hand you back your phone.

"If you guys are so rowdy first thing in the morning, then get your asses ready for school..." He muttered and grabbed onto your wrist, before tugging you towards the kitchen, where Grandpa Sano sat drinking his morning tea.

"Good morning, Sano-san..." Ken greeted and bowed while you also bowed while greeting him yourself, "Good morning, Sano-sensei."

The older man smiled kindly and nodded back at both of you, offering you a seat at the dining table as to wait until Emma came over to prepare breakfast but you both politely declined.

"We'd like to help Emma-chan with breakfast, if it isn't a bother for you..." You both admitted and he smiled before reassuring you that it was alright for you to use the kitchen.

And so, both you and Ken walked in and started preparing breakfast. Ken would often have sleepovers here so he had gotten pretty used to cooking in the Sano household with the youngest Sano sister. As for you, you had been in this house quite a fair amount of times and had the layout practically memorized.

With this advantage, you both set to work and began preparing the usual breakfast that Ken knew, was often served in this household. You didn't have breakfast that often in here, and only a couple of times did you eat at this place. But pushing that aside, Ken even knew how Mikey liked his eggs!! That's a best friend right there!

You grinned as you watched Ken cook. He really was a very reliable person. Any girl who would end up together with him would be very lucky, and you were wishing that it would be Emma.

Speaking of Emma, "Hey, Ken!" You started, making him hum while keeping his focus on the eggs, "Have you bought Emma a gift already? Her birthday is in a few days, right?" The tall boy tilted his head while narrowing his eyes.

"Why do I need to give her a present?" He huffed and you swore to God if he hadn't been frying that egg, you would have punched him, "Are you dumb?" You hissed, before continuing, "Seriously! You have to get her a gift!! She even got you one for your birthday!!"

Ken almost flinched in annoyance when he recalled the marvelous birthday gift the youngest Sano had gotten him...

A photo album, filled with nothing but pictures of you and her, at different places, having fun!! The audacity of that brat!! He would have punched her had she not been a girl!!

Who the hell does she think she is, rubbing the fact into his face that she was a lot more physical with you than him?! She even slipped in a photo or two of Emma kissing your cheek!!

"All she got me was a stupid photo album of pictures with you and her!! Why do I need that shit?!" He sneered while almost crushing the poor egg he was frying, "Maybe it was her way of saying that's she wants you to think of her, all the time!!" He didn't even look at you as he shook his head.

"I know damn well that's not why she gave it!! She just wanted to rub it in my face that she's much closer to-" The tattooed boy cut himself off before he could complete that sentence and just silently fried the eggs.

"Close to what?" You questioned and he shook his head, "Never mind it, you're an idiot anyways who wouldn't get it, even if I spelled it out for you..." He huffed out and you let a playfully offended gasp escape your lips, "Ken, you asshole!!" You hissed and he let out a laugh at your dramatic response.