Sibling Relations

Start from the beginning

I reached for Katara's hand, feeling the blood pulse in her veins at a faster rate than usual.

"What did the inventor say?" Katara asked nervously.

Aang nodded and began to explain, when he reached the end I reeled back in horror,

"But that room- how did no one find it?" I asked them.

Sokka shrugged,

"We don't know" Sokka answered.

"If he's manufacturing weapons for the fire nation, then doesn't that mean that someone from the fire nation has to come collect them-" I offered, Aang immediately lifted his posture,

"Then that means we can stop the operation midway!" Aang brightend,

"We can stop this" Sokka and Katara spoke as they shared a look of realization.

"We NEED to talk to that inventor" we all stated together.

----------

"I'm going" Aang stated without argument.

I nodded,

"I'm coming with you, this is my father. I need to know how this happened" Teo spoke.

Katara and Sokka nodded behind me,

"Do you want us there?" I asked the two who both shook their heads no.

"Okay, we'll wait out here" Sokka stated with a nod in understanding.

Aang left with Teo wheeling forward behind him.

My two siblings were silent as I chewed my lip anxiously,

Silence filled the air, and the wind stilled as if out of respect for the events that would transpire.

"Do you think Aang's okay?" Katara finally asked two minutes later,

Sokka nodded,

"He'll just do some Avatar mumbo jumbo and scare the fire benders off" Sokka shrugged.

"You think so?" Katara questioned in relief.

"Oh yeah, absolutely" Sokka answered lightly.

"I hope so" I agreed...

We didn't have to wait any longer when Aang and Teo returned.

I turned as my heart dropped at their expressions,

"Sokka, you just had to jinx it. Son of a turtle-fuck!" I cursed as his face dropped.

I turned away and accidentally kicked my foot into the side of the wall,

I hit my big toe pretty hard and I cursed in colorful language,

"Shit, ow, son of a turtle-" I stopped and clutched my foot and dropped to the ground on my butt.

"Care to explain what happened in there?" Sokka asked Aang who remained stoic,

Aang explained,

"When we entered he was messing with this weird balloon thing, we asked how long he had until the fire nation came and he said he didn't have long and told us to leave before we were spotted. I told him we wouldn't so he hid us, then this fire bender came up from out of the floor and ordered that the weapons be handed over. I didn't let him leave the room and he stated that he was going to destroy the temple" Aang finished as his determination began to fade.

"Oh spirits" I gaped.

"This is bad, very bad" Sokka exclaimed as he took deep breaths.

Katara was pale and I turned to Sokka,

"No fucking shit! We need to calm the fuck down and think!" I muttered out loud in panic and pressed a finger to my forehead as I paced.

"Swearing isn't going to help anything, you need to calm down" Sokka argued,

I growled and turned to face him,

"I AM FUCKING CALM" I stated.

It was just like the south pole, these people were going to die if we didn't do anything. I stepped back as the others bickered and took deep breaths.

"1, 2, 3, breathe out, 1, 2, 3, 4, breathe in" I whispered to myself.

"Quiet!" I yelled as I stepped back into the group, "We need a plan, bickering isn't going to help anything" I stated.

"Aang, what are we gonna do? How could we possibly keep them all away?" Katara questioned nervously,

This was Aang's chance and he took it with pride,

"I'll tell you how..." Aang began.

Soooo I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Have a great day and stay safe and healthy! Until next time my Bookworms have a great night! Bye!
-Rose