The soldier placed her down by a wall "Оставайся здесь" the soldier whispered.

"Stay here"

Cassidy nodded. The soldier eyed the wall and narrowed his eyes, before he smashed the wall grabbing the guy and pulling him in squeezing his throat. Cassidy flinched, not expecting him to do that. The soldier grabbed into the opening and kicked a man, then he threw a knife hitting a different man in a suit in the chest, behind him.

Cassidy covered her eyes, when she heard them scream and groan. She tried to block out the feeling of them leaving their body.

The soldier grabbed the man he kicked and stabbed him in the throat with a knife. Shots were fired towards the soldier but he douged them and aimed at the armed men by the stairs. He hit the two men before he jumped down from the top of the stairs. The soldier hit a guy with his metal arm, then aimed his gun behind him killing the last man on the stairs, he threw a knife hitting a different man with a suit behind him at the bottom of the stairs in the hotel.

The soldier walked towards the last man standing, grabbing him by the throat with his metal arm. Pushing him through the doors, the man gasped for air and slowly started to fall to the ground "Hail HYDRA" the soldier muttered for only him to hear.

The soldier heard a rattling keys noise, he looked to the side to find a man standing by his door shaking as he tried to open his door. Cassidy seansed the fear and got up and ran out the hole and down the stairs avoiding the blood and bodies. When she got down and through the doors seeing the elder man on the ground, she looked to the side and saw her papa aiming his gun at the man's face.

The soldier didn't blink when he fired it, he couldn't risk another witness. The ringing on Cassidy's ears faded slowly "Папа?" Cassidy questioned her chin trembled. The soldier knew what she mean't 'why?'

"Papa?"

"Нет свидетелей" He huffed out. He put back the gun in his holster before walking over to Cassidy. He dried off his hand from blood before grabbing Cassidy under her arms and lifting her up, she had grown bigger in the red room  but she still weighed a little to nothing to him.

"No witnesses"

The soldier snuck out the back door for the kitchen, the staff had gone home hours ago so it was clear from people. When the soldier opened the door it was pitch black outside, Cassidy couldn't see her own hand when the door behind them closed. The soldier could see as clear as day, the dark didn't bother him. The streets were quiet, the only sound was from street cats and wildlife looking for food to survive.

Cassidy leaned her head against her papa's shoulder and yawned "Спящий ангел" the soldier whispered into the dark. He circled his metal around her back and squeezed a little to bring her closer. To keep her as warm as he could

"Sleep angel"

Not soon after, the soldier heard soft snores. He looked down and brushed some strands of hair out of his face to see her peacefully sleeping, he almost smiled at the sight. Her mouth was slightly open, her pouty lips twitching slightly sometimes. Her nose crunching from whatever she was dreaming about her brow frowning. She looked peaceful, but he knew she had nightmares if she slept for long. He planned to wake her up in the helicopter so she wouldn't get a nightmare.

The guards took a toll on her last time, and it scared her for life. She would probably never trust another man in her life. Men hadn't been kind to her, they never had. Even her papa had been cruel. But he had saved her from a lot worse, then what she could have reserved. Her handler made sure to tell her that.

Cassidy had a scar in her shoulder from one of the first missions she got taken on. A small boy of her own age, had witnessed his parents getting killed by her papa. She tried to defend him by standing in front of him, his head was hiding behind her shoulder.

Her papa had warned her repeatedly that she should move, but she shouted she didn't want to. The boy behind her cried and shook in fear behind her holding onto her shirt. The soldier shot through her, hitting the boy in the head.

Cassidy healed within seconds, she cried and hit him. She wasn't mad at him for shooting her, only that he killed him. She knew it was her punishment for not listening to him, but she also knew that the punishment when they got back would have been so much worse.

When they got to the helicopter, the pilot and the guard were asleep. Both of them in the cockpit, snoring. The soldier banged on the glass with his metal arm, the guard and pilot shot up and looked around waving their gun in the air. The soldier grunted before hopping in the helicopter.

The guard crawled back into his seat in front of the soldier. He looked the soldier up and down, noticing blood splatter on his mask and tactical gear and some dried blood on his hands. He swallowed thickly knowing he succeeded in the mission.

The soldier tapped his foot up and down and whispered to Cassidy until she woke up. The guard noticed it all and wanted to ask why he woke her up and not letting her sleep. Cassidy blinked and sat up more straight, and tucked her head under his chin.

When they entered the plane, they were transported back to the Sybirian base where their handler was waiting. A sigh of relief when he saw the soldier and the girl return. He knew he succeeded when he saw blood splatters on his clothes and mask.

Beside their handler stood a younger man, with blond hair and blue eyes. He was wearing a suit, Cassidy narrowed her eyes and she didn't recognise him.

"Отчет миссии" Karpov demanded, trying to straighten out his back, but flinching because it hurted to much.

"Mission report"

"Цели устранены, один свидетель устранен"

"Targets eliminated, one witness eliminated"

Karpov nodded and gave the man beside him a nod as well. The soldier looked the man up and down. The man started to circle them and nodding, he inspected them. When he came around he stood in front of the soldier looking into his dead eyes, and hummed. He glanced over at Cassidy and grinned by the frightened look on her face, her eyes started to tear and and her bottom lip trambeld.

This man was no good news.

"Remember me sweetie?" He cocked his head to the side, still looking at her "It's been years since I saw you last, I was just a young boy back then. I don't blame you if you don't remember me" He smiled sweetly, reaching out and stroked her cheek. The soldier growled and the man stopped looking up at the soldier.

"Feisty" he chuckled, before he turned around. "Prep them, I want them back in the US by the end of the day"...