Chapter 84: Identity

Start from the beginning

She turned her head to look at me. "Can you go out with me to get some blood? I don't have much anymore..."

"Sure," I shrugged my shoulders, opening the door in front of us as she gaped at me. "Really?"

"Yeah, why not. I do have some things to do till I can have some free time, but I will tell you when we can go."

She smiled and hugged me tight, "You are the best!" then ran off to who knows where.

"What was that about?" I turned my head forward, Dabi looked passed me, down the hall but then shrugs. "You know what, don't tell me. I don't wanna know."

The room was empty, not even the couch was occupied by someone, playing on the Wii with someone else. That's kind of odd. Where is everybody?

"They went to some kind of meeting because of the feathered freak." Dabi sat down loudly, his body bouncing once a tiny bit because of the couch. He reached out for the remote and turned on the afternoon news. I sat down at the other end of the couch and realized he was bleeding when I looked closer.

"Your stitches opened" I pointed towards his right arm "hm?" and he looked down then shrugged his shoulders, looking at the screen again. "Who cares, that's normal."

The current news showed some criminals that were caught by Endeavor. Then they showed Deku, Bakugo and Todoroki.

At least Bakugo seems fine.

I glanced to Dabi who switched channels immediately when the students were shown. "Do you not like your brother at least a bit?"

His whole body tensed and he turned his head towards me, but I looked at the screen again. "What?"

I shrugged my shoulders nonchalantly. "Don't get me wrong, I also don't like my family, but they are distant relatives. They never really cared about me and probably think I'm dead or something."

I heard him standing up and walking towards me. Next thing I know he has me by my throat. "What do you know about me." He demanded.

"This feels familiar." He squeezed.

"You are not even denying anything. This took you really by surprise, didn't it?" He pressed me down so that I would lie down on my back. "Reaper, I'm not repeating myself."

"If you think I would-" I tried getting some air in my lungs, already feeling dizzy. "-talk to you in this position-" I gasped. Blinking rapidly. "-then kill me."

Dabi's eyes wandered around my face before he let go of my throat. I gasped for air. Black dots forming in my eyesight as I try to sit up. "Do you want to die that badly?"

I coughed, moving to another place on the couch so that I could lean my back against the back of it. "Get me some water."

Dabi looked down at me, his fists clenching and unclenching. I turned on my quirk, my eyes changing color as a warning. After another moment he reluctantly walked away to get me some water.

I rubbed my throat while waiting for him. Just because I didn't use my quirk when he was choking me, didn't mean I wouldn't punish him afterwards.

A bottle landed on my lap half a minute later, Dabi sitting down on the table, in front of me.

I took a sip before saying anything. It felt like my throat was burning, kind of like after you puked und you try to drink something. Just that it doesn't taste bad, but it hurts when you try to swallow.

"Name is Toya Todoroki. Male. 5'9. Crimson hair before it turned white and you dye your hair black. Birthday January 18th. Currently 24 years old. Quirk is "Blueflame". Parents-"

"I know who I am. Cut it." He cut me off. "Tell me how you know everything."

I gulped down the whole bottle in one go, closed the lid and tossed it besides me on the couch. I looked at him up and down, smiling slightly. "I did a background check on you.

"It's best to know someone when they stalked you for gods know how long." I leaned forward and eyed him. "Why did you stalk me though? You never told me."

The only thing he did was shrug his shoulders.

"Okay," I stood up, looking down at him before making my way to the door. "I wanted to wait here for Hawks, but I will just send someone. My birthday is 6 days before yours. Get me something nice when you remember."

Before I could reach out for the door handle, flames crashed against the door. At least it isn't on fire because I made sure to get a room with an iron door for them.

"You think I'll just let you leave?"

I turned around, feeling a little dizzy because I stood up too fast and move so much. "I know about your identity for a long time now. Remember when you broke into my room? If I wanted to harm you with your identity, then I would have already done that. I won't use your past or family against you." I turned around and opened the door.

"I won't stoop that low."

1417 words

May you rest: BNHA X OP! OCOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara