The Attacking Titan noticed the presence of the Beast Titan and looked to his left and they looked at each other.
.

The Beast Titan turned to the Cart and Jaw Titan. "Let no one escape. Kill them all."
.

The Jaw Titan jumped over to a wall and hanged on as he stared at the Scouts, who were now out of their hiding spots and glared at the enemy Titans.
.

Levi stood ahead of everyone. "Don't die on me. Survive!"

He brought his blades out again and used his gear and made his way to the Beast Titan while the Titan charged his way towards Levi.
.

The Scouts and the Titans started their attacks.
.

Infront of the partially destroyed theater, layers of the Armored Titan's hand emerged as it had protected Falco and Reiner inside.

Falco let out a few coughs from the dust and pulled himself up. He had scratches and small injuries as he pulled himself up the fingers and looked out the hole.

He winced a bit and pulled himself out, his eyes widened when he saw the Scouts and Titans attack each other.

"This is..." Falco trailed off as his eyes landed on Mikasa.
.

Mikasa zoomed high and sent her Thunder Spear down at Lara's crystal body, but all it did was bounce off and exploded as Mikasa hanged onto the hardened tree. Once the smoke had disappeared, not one single scratch could be seen as Lara just looked up at her before she looked down at the Attacking Titan.
.

Falco gawked at the Attacking Titan's Titan. "Is that...? No way.... Kruger?!" His expression fell to a hurtful one. "No... Eren Yeager!" His expression changed to a glare and he gritted his teeth. "Damn you!" He then remembered when Eren began to transform. He gasped and looked over at the armored fingers. "Vice Chief Braun!" He rushed back to the ole and called out to him. "Vice Chief!" He then carefully slided down the inclosed fingers and rushed to Reiner, whose half body only showed while he had his eyes closed that showed almost a sorrowful look. "Vice Chief, I'm sorry!" Falco shrieked, while he sat on his knees. "It's all my fault!" He noticed Reiner's state, he furrowed his brows. "Huh?" He placed his fingers against Reiner's neck, checking for a pulse. "He's alive, but..." His pupils shrinked. 'He's unconscious, but his body should heal itself with the Power of the Titans. That is, as Long as he has the will to live, but...' His gaze softened when he remembered what Reiner had begged.
.
.
.

'I'm sick of this... of myself! Just kill me!' Reiner begged.
.
.
.

Falco's eyes widened again, he gasped a bit before he lowered his head. "Vice Chief, I'll go get help." He looked up and placed his right hand by Reiner's heart. "There're more than just enemies out there. There's me, Gabi, the others... We're all on your side. Just hang in there, Vice Chief."
.

Jean and two other Scouts were flying behind him. "Incoming!"
.

The Beast Titan, who was holding large rocks and rubble, threw it at them as they were quick to move away from the attack.

The rocks hit against a building and caused a large dust cloud to form.
.

Jean looked at the scene below him until he heard the two Scouts flew past him.

"That jerk!" One Scout yelled.

Jean gasped and quickly called out to them in a frenzy. "Hey, wait!"

But the two Scouts ignored him as they flew their way to the Beast Titan.

"I'll slaughter him!" One of them hissed.

The two Scouts flew above the Beast Titan's nape and were ready to send the Thunder Spears down at him, but they got shot into oblivion by the Panzer Unit.
.