Chapter 29: Talks of our heart

Ruhi Singhania

The Haldi ceremony:

" You are going to glow tomorrow after the Haldi wears off." Ahaana said applying me the Haldi and doing the same to Advik.

" She already glows." Advik mumbled. Ahaana scoffed slightly and went back.

" I can't believe just two days and we will be married." Advik said looking at me.

" Me too." I mumbled and he bumped his nose with mine.

" Uh-huh, romance later, let me take a selfie with the bride and groom." Vrinda said coming to us. We clicked a picture and she turned to us. " Kiss her cheek." Advik looked at her weirdly.

" What? Do it. I need to click a picture. Ruhi, you tell him." I chuckled and turned to him.

" We shouldn't have hired a photographer when this madam is already here." He said and I laughed. His eyes stared into mine. I could see so much love in his eyes that it made me think if my feelings are as strong as his. He slowly leaned and planted a kiss on my cheek. He let his lips linger there for a minute and then pulled away.

" I love you. More than anything and anyone." he mumbled.

" Me too, I love you more than this world." A bright smile appeared on his face. I loved him, more than I loved anybody. I felt those feelings that I never felt for anyone and not from today but from ever since I met him. It had been like that. From thinking of him as my best friend to thinking of him as my only love. We came a long way.

This day is feeling strange. The rituals have started for the wedding from today and finally, the celebrations have started.

 The rituals have started for the wedding from today and finally, the celebrations have started

The Mehendi Ceremony:

" What's the name of the groom." The girl applying the Mehendi asked. " Advik Khanna." I mumbled.

" You tired?" Advik asked coming to me. I nodded.

" My arm hurts and I am feeling hungry," I said

" How much time will it take?" He asked the girl.

" Just two minutes more. It's nearly done." she said.

" I'm coming in a minute." He said and walked away. I threw my head back and closed my eyes.

" Advik would have to find his name on your hands." Ahaana said who was also getting Mehendi applied on her hands.

" Was Shravan able to find on yours?"

" Hmm he took time but he found it." she said answering Prakriti.

" Let's see if Advik would be able to find it." I mumbled my eyes still closed.

" Ruhi." I opened my eyes and looked at Advik. His eyes landed on me from my hands. " It's beautiful." He mumbled while giving me a bite from the plate he bought. I took the bite and looked at my hands.