Chapter 25: Only for him

Advik Khanna:-

" Ruhi dear. Woah....met after a long time. How is my favourite girl doing?" Her grip on my hands tightened and here I was already a wreck on nervousness. If this wouldn't go as planned I will maybe again lose the Ruhi I have gained.

" Oh very good. Her life is going so smooth. After 10 years she gets to know that her parents were murdered. And on top of that the murderer is the one whom she trusted so much that she gave her Dad's business to him. What do you think? She is living the best life."

" Then I should be proud of myself. I gave her the best life."

" Right."

" Take down the case. Don't mess with me. Either you will be left like your boyfriend's father or you would be dead like your own father."

" Without giving justice to my parents. Nah! I will take my revenge and then only." The whole conversation that happened that night played in the recording and everybody in the court room listened to it intently.

" Your Honour this is the recording of the day the legal notice of this case was sent to Mr. Dutta. That night Ms. Singhania was alone in her house after we left her house. We also have these pictures that show Mr. Dutta was there." Aadhya said and showed the pictures Ruhi clicked that day.

" Any defence?" The judge asked. Randhir was talking to his lawyer who surely was not having any other evidence as his face was getting more angrier time by time.

" No your honour. We have nothing left." He said and Randhir got more angrier. The judge returned to his work while writing something down.

The recording was unexpected. She gave it to us at the last time and not only that but the evidences we got were also helpful. He bribed the assistant of our lawyer and Ruhi bribed him with double amount of money and he simply gave us all the evidences. Every file that has his illegal businesses. And all the recording we had of him were already enough. Karan, Riddhima, Dad, Mom and Mrs. Dutta were the biggest witnesses and that's how mostly we have tried to win this case. And now it's all upon god.

" What if I lose?" She whispered and I turned to her. " They will hate me. They will hate their daughter, he will hate his sister, you will hate me."

" Hey stop." I whispered. " Nobody would ever hate you okay? And you aren't going to lose."

She closed her eyes and sighed. " I just hope that."

After some minutes the judge finally spoke up. " The court has finally took its decision." Everybody's eyes turned to him. " The court, after seeing every evidences and hearing the witnesses conclude that Mr. Dutta is guilty of the murder case of the Singhania Family. He is also found guilty for attempt of murder towards Ms. Riddhima Sharma and some illegal works like, illegal clubs, illegal weapons trafficking, selling drugs, employing underage workers etc. Looking at this the court announces him life time imprisonment with a cancellation of his every business license." The judge announced and as he completed we both for a moment froze. I looked at her and tears were falling our of her eyes uncontrollably. I crouched down in front of her and looked up at her.

" You won Ruhi. You won." She looked at me and hugged me. I rounded my arms around her back.

" We won Advik. We won." She said cheerfully. She again hugged me. " We won." She said almost in a whisper. "And he lost."
_________________________________________________

" RUHI!!" Chris exclaimed and hugged her. I am getting tired of this man. Now seriously. " You won."

" It happened because of you." Ruhi said.