Chapter 25

WALKING like she's not in the old man's lair, Cj felt like she's a powerful human being as of the moment, palagi naman. Never niyang ibinaba ang sarili niya sa t'wing may mission sila, she carried herself alone. She's not afraid that she will be a burden, because she's the last card. The ace.

Kada madaanan nila na lalaki, just what like the man said, pinapakita ng mga ito ang pin ng agency ni Levi. It was a small pin, that actually looked like a super small magnifying glass with the first letter of Levi's name, and formed into a gun.

May ganoon din siya pero nakatago 'yon. And a after this, she might quit from her secret and favorite job for real. Levi walked close to her.

"I forgot to tell you, Cali. You need to wear this." Levi whispered and handed her a hat, masyado 'yong malaki, the hat can even cover half of her face. "Kilala ka niya. Kailangan natin makapasok ng tahimik at maunahan ang mga kasama niya sa loob ng opisina sa pagbunot at pagputok ng baril para makalabas tayo ng buhay." He explained.

And here she was thinking that they only have planned for the three of them.

"Scammer kayo ah? So, kay Ryker lang kayo walang plano?" Sarkastikong tanong niya rito.

Levi snickered. "Ah, we have, at 'yon ang ilayo siya sa tabi mo. We don't want to repeat the past, we're avoiding it to happen as long as we can, Travis and Sean can handle him."

Right. Before, si Levi ang naiwan na bantay ni Ryker at nakawala ito sa pinsan. If Ryker didn't leave his post that day, hindi ito mababaril at malaki ang posibilidad na nasa selda na ngayon ang matandang lalaki. She sighed, that's all in the past. It was natural for him to act restlessly. Iisipin nalang niya na noon pa man ay patay na patay na talaga si Ryker sa kanya.

She wear the black hat and Levi's hand automatically seek for her hand. Confused, but Cj let him hold and interlock their hands together. Gusto niyang magtanong pero nasa harapan na sila mismo ng pintuan ng office ni tanda.

"Boss," a man guarding the door showed his pin. Levi nod his head for him to continue his report. "May sampo pa na natira sa loob, 4 of them can't fight because their main existence were for handling the finances and management of his underground business."

"Open the door." Utos ni Levi. "Magpapanggap tayong mag-asawa ha? Also, let me do the talking, Cali. At  'wag kang ma fall sa akin ha? Baka ma deads ako." Biro nito sa kanya.

She rolled her eyes at him as if Levi could see it. "Ulol! Asa." Cj hissed.

Wala nang oras para tumawa si Levi dahil binuksan na ng lalaki ang pintuan kasabay ng pag a-announce nito sa pagpasok nila. They were introduce as a underground business magnate, a creator of the famous drugs that every people wants, may it be rich or average people.

Levi let go of her hand and without saying anything, she pulled her gun on her left thigh holster, and shoot every people she sees pointing a gun at her. She doesn't like it. Even Levi did the same. They made a mess that stunned the old man. Because in a blink of an eye, his goons were now lying on the floor, bleeding and almost lifeless.

The old man laughed and picked up his own gun. Hawak niya lang 'yon pero naging alerto si Cj, she release her gripped from its handle for a while to stretch her fingers. Habang ang isang kamay naman niya ay nakaabang na para hilain ang isa pa niyang baril na nakatago. The personalized gun she'll use to eliminate this mongrel in front of her.

"I'm sorry if I forgot that you two want a private talk," the old man shrugged. Kumunot ang noo ni Cj pero hindi na siya nag-abala na magtanong, sumakay nalang siya sa mga pinagsasabi nito.

"Looks like they're the most stronger goons you have." Patuyang sabi ni Levi.

The old man smile, showing his teeth. Agad na napangiwi si Cj nang mahagilap 'yon at nakaramdam ng kilabot sa buong katawan. "Not really. Forget about them, let's talk about the drugs you made." Anito at sinenyasan sila na maupo pagtapos ay pinagsiklop ang mga kamay nito sa ibabaw ng lamesa.