Chapter 7

SAYING TO his mother that she'll be hearing wedding bells soon was a wrong move. She's been pressuring him non-stop after saying that. Cj looks like she wanted to ask him badly but choose not to stick her nose in. He sighed and loosened his tie a bit, he did not bother to fixed it back because he'll be meeting his friend, Light.

He was expecting Light. Pero ang kapatid nito ang dumating, he excused himself and abruptly fixed himself.

"Looks like you're expecting my brother. He's busy as of the moment." Xyria said like he was reading his mind. Bahagya siyang ngumiti rito. "He lost. He's busy handling another project and he'll be handling yours too. I'm just here on his behalf because he's still sulking."

"Sulking?" Kunot noong tanong ni Ryker bago sinenyasan ang sekretarya niya sa labas to bring them snacks.

"As I've said, he lost. Hindi niya masikmura na natalo ko na naman siya." Her smiled didn't leave her lips. It was kind of scary.

Ryker slowly nod his head, unti unting nakukuha ang ibig sabihin nito. The two were always making a deal out of game, if one loses the game, then he or she will do the deed.

"Okay, let's start," he said.

Ryker showed his iPad to Xyria. They're having another building for condominiums and this time his father wants it to be much larger and taller than they're previous buildings. They already found a lot and it's a good spot, pero kailangan pa rin nilang patignan ang lupa kung pwede 'yon pagtayuan then they'll proceed to buying it. He also explained how they want the building to be made and Xyria was carefully listening and sometimes voicing out his thoughts and or ideas.

"Give is 3-5 years. Depends. It's big and needs a lot of time, hindi rin naman pwedeng madaliin dahil baka gumiba ang building, we don't want that to happen in the future." Xyria carefully said while looking at the building design. "Do you want to change how your building will look like? I don't know if it's just me, but aside from it's huge, this screams far different from your other buildings."

"Father wants to change it, that's why. Is it bad?" Kunong noong tanong niya. When it comes to design, Xyria was more precise than Light. Sumusunod lang naman ang isang 'yon sa gusto ng kliyente, he'll only voice out his thoughts if the clients liking was bad and that could taint their service, especially their company's name.

"Some part of it. Can I have the copy? I like this one, I'll take it. Can I?" Parang bata na tanong nito sa kanya.

Ryker silently nod his head. As long na isa sa mga Perez at galing sa mga Caguiat ang gagawa. Kampante siya at ang mga magulang niya.

"Sure, I'll send it to your email." Sagot niya at ngumiti rito.

Xyria nod her head. "I'll send someone to check the lot first before signing the contract" She said and stood up. That concluded their meeting. Too short but they already tackle every things that needed to be talk about.

"I'm glad you're here instead of that brother of yours." Ryker clucked his tongue and smirk.

"He's actually a dumbass. Lalo na kapag kayo ang ka meeting, uunahin noon ang tsismis kaysa sa trabaho." Xyria answered and she looks so done with her brother.

Ryker only chuckled and nod his head, silently agreeing to Xyria. Xyria stood up, at ganoon din ang ginawa niya. He carefully slid his hand on her waist and kissed her cheeks while Xyria patted his back. Hindi uso sa kanila ang shake hands. His eyes roamed around his office when he felt someone's presence and saw Cj leaning against the door, as if guarding it, her arms crossed below her breast and her left hand was holding a folder.