Chapter 4

HE'S GREEDY. But not in the way na pakiramdaman niya ay masasakal siya kung sakali man na matuloy silang dalawa ni Ryker. She never seen that side of him, her sister was not fond either of telling people about her intimate part with Ryker, kaya nangangapa siya sa inaasal nito ngayon. She can't tell Levi. She have no one to talk to.

Rion crossed her mind but that woman will definitely tell her husband, Yves. May tiwala siya kay Yves na hindi nito sasabihin kay Ryker, but Rion was a different case. She'll be doomed.

"Doing a background check again?" Levi asked when he saw her invading his place, — which become their office base— in front of her desktop.

Tamad siyang tumango. All the files that Ryker needs were all completed. Cj also listed why he shouldn't let him invest or let that old geezer to buy some part of Nyker's shares. And to drop her high hopes, naidamay na rin niya ang sinasabing pamangkin ng matanda noong kasal nina Kade. Aren't she the best secretary slash right hand in the whole world? Ryker should increase her salary.

"While you're at it. Look for this person too." Utos ni Levi.

Sa trabaho, Levi was basically her boss. He slid a piece of paper, the name of the person was written on it. She's not Travis and Sean. But she can do a little hacking and some sort of genius stuffs. Thanks to those two geniuses and her training of course. Back when she's still a FBI agent, she's one of the best agent they have, along with Ryker and their team.

Mabilis siyang nagtipa at binalingan ang iba pang laptop na nasa harapan niya. Hinintay niya muna ang mga ito na mag loading, pagod na isinandal niya ang likod sa upuan, Levi's house looks like a nest. Nakakalat ang mga papel sa sahig, the bulletin board was a mess too because of their unsolved case. They're just providing information, pero hindi rin naman 'yon ganoon kadali sa parte nila.

"I miss Sean and Travis." Ungot niya.

Levi chuckled. "You think those two will stay without us?" Nakataas ang kilay na tanong nito sa kanya.

"Yes?"

"No. They're now under my sleeves. Panis si Ryker, ako na ang boss ngayon!" Mayabang na sagot nito sa kanya. Levi flexed his arm, showing his biceps, and aggressively tapped them.

"Boss my ass," she muttered under her breath.

She continue her work rather than having a nonsense conversation with Levi. Cj was glad that those two were working under Levi's name, that means sooner or later they're going to see each other. Maliban kay Levi na over protective, those two were his best buddy.