67. Declaration of War

Start from the beginning

"Sit down, Reiner." Eren said. "They're good seats, right? You can hear everything on stage." He pointed his finger up. "The building above us is all housing.It's behind the stage, but it's full of people waiting for the curtains to rise."
.

Reiner still looked at him with wide eyes.
.

"Directly above us." Eren said.

"Huh?" Falco said after noticing something. "Mr. Kruger? Did you hurt your hand?"

Eren's hand had a cut in his palm.

"Yeah. It's just a scratch." Eren said. "Reiner, sit down."

Reiner sighed and sat down on the chair in front of Eren.

"Well, I think I'll head back." Falco said, ready to leave.

"No, Falco. You stay here and listen." Eren told him.

"Huh?" Falco said, confused.

Reiner held up a hand. "Falco... Just do as he says."

"Okay." Falco said.
.

Kiyomi was with her guards in a street and looked shortly at the citiziens. "Now then, shall we leave?" They walked away.
.

Katrina greeted Mr. Leonhart. "Oh! Long time no see, Mr. Leonhart."

He was sitting in his seat, waiting for the announcement. He looked at her. "Ms. Braun... Not since your son came home, right?"

Katrina sat down next to him and he continued to speak.

"Speaking of which, I hear Mr. Hoover passed away in bed?" Mr. Leonhart said.

"Yes." Katrina said. "He never failed to say how he was of his son's sacrifice for Marley. I'm sure your daughter also-"

Mr. Leonhart cut her off. "She's not dead. Annie is alive. She promised she would come back."
.

On a roof of a building, Marley soldiers had a good look of the stage.

"To think, war will be declared in the internment zone, of all places." Magath said.
.

Important people of the military were sitting in their seats.
.

"Whoa! Even General Calvi came to the zone!" Gabi exclaimed, looking at him.

"The whole backbone of Marley's military is here!" Udo said. "And all these powerful families and ambassadors!"

"Not to mention every newspaper in the world that matters." Colt said.

Porco, Colt, Zeke and Pieck were sitting behind Udo, Gabi and Zofia.

Pieck was holding on Zofia's shoulders.

"It's like were in the world's spotlight!" Pieck said while Zofia was laughing.

"The Tyburs are powerful." Colt noted.

"Yet there Eldians, same as us." Porco replied.
.

Trompets were played.
.

"Eep!" Zofia jumped and put her hands on her ears.

"It's begun." Gabi said.

"Falco and Mr. Braun aren't back yet?" Udo asked.

A soldier came to them and turned to the Warriors. "Warriors of Marley, Commander Magath has summonded you."
.

The music was also heard in the basement where Eren, Reiner and Falco were.

"Eren... How? Why did you come here?" Reiner asked, scared.

"Same reason you did." Eren said. "Don't you get it? Because I had no other choice."
.