SS1: Kiyo's Harem Plan #1

Mulai dari awal

.....

3. Kushida Kikyo

- Kushida is undeniably cute and beautiful as well. She's probably the most popular girl in the classroom too, and for good reason. From the moment we met, I was immediately mesmerized by her appearance that I was honestly nervous about how to talk to her. Of course, my face couldn't show such an emotion to others. Fortunately for me, she was an outgoing and friendly individual who can befriend almost anyone she comes across. It was easy to get along with her. It's also thanks to her that Horikita started to open up to others. I have no idea how she did it, but she managed to get under Horikita's cold shell and became a close friend to her. As close as one can be, anyway.

Because of that, I consider her to be a highly valuable asset to the class. I think I can even count on her to lead the girls when the situation arises. Never mind the fact that she's too kind for her own good, I'll only need her to rally the girls when I need it. After thinking about it a lot deeply, I think I'm actually developing an attraction towards her. I don't think it's love, but more of a crush because of her personality and her appearance. That's not a problem, though. Having a crush is actually a step in the right direction. I'm actually surprised that I could feel this way towards a girl that quick.

I suppose this makes me just like all of the other boys in our classroom, but I wouldn't compare myself to them. While they can only stare at Kushida and fantasize about her, I will make her mine. She might seem like someone who doesn't care about romance because she would rather make friends, but I always welcome a challenge.

.....

4. Karuizawa Kei

- I feel a little conflicted towards Karuizawa. By no means am I saying I dislike her. I just feel weird that a few days ago, she was asking me if I could be her fake boyfriend and I rejected her. Now I'm considering her as a candidate for this plan that I came up with, partly because of her interest in me, as well as the conversation we had last week. Naturally, I felt sorry for her after she shared her past with me but pretending to be her boyfriend was something that didn't sit well with me, even if she was willing to go as far as to offer her body to me.

This past weekend, I decided to start training her, just to give her something to defend herself if she ever needs it. There's no telling if Manabe will go after again and it would prevent her from being a liability if she learns a thing or two from me. Of course, I only intend to teach her a few so that she wouldn't have a hard time. Another reason why I'm doing this is because I intend for her to act as my eyes and ears when it comes to what happens in other classes. I may be popular with the students of this school, but I suck when it comes to talking to other people. The best thing I can do is tail someone around and spy on them, but I'm already busy with being a class leader. Karuizawa can handle this thing for me, and I'll see to it that she becomes useful asset to the class.

In the end, I have no problem making Karuizawa into one of my girlfriends in the future, neither will she. Who knows? I may learn to love her in the future if this goes well. And if anything, I'm certain that she would be overjoyed at the thought of being with me. She did proclaim that she would make me her real boyfriend at the end of our little discussion. I only hope she can be convinced that she cannot monopolize me in any way.