chapter seventeen

Logan

"Mmm, baby."

Waking up to Aurora's mouth trailing kisses down my stomach was enough to want to turn her over and have my way with her.

Looking down at her beautiful face sucking me, her tongue licking the end of my cock as it twitches in her mouth.

"Baby, if you don't stop I'm gonna come." I breath out. I'm nearly seeing stars here as my painfully hard erection is about to shoot inside Aurora's mouth. She hums on my cock, sending a shiver down my spine and encouraging me further. I grab her hair in my fingers as the sensation becomes too much and I shoot everything I have inside her pretty little mouth.

She rises, her eyes hooded, wiping her hand over her mouth she loudly gulps.

"Fuck." I mutter, reaching for her naked body and pulling her on top of me.

"Good morning beautiful." I place a kiss on her swollen pink lips, tasting myself on her mouth.

"Morning." She whispers, her fingers tracing my tattoos aimlessly.

"I'm sorry about last night, I had back to back PT sessions and I just fell asleep-"

"Hey, it's alright I promise." Her fingers come over my lips. As I move a few strands of hair away from her face.

"It won't happen again okay, I will make sure of it."

I fucking hated myself when I woke up and saw the time. Thinking Aurora was left at work alone for more than half an hour in the middle of the night too, worry engulfed my body. I drove so fast to get to her. I owe Cody for staying with her, what a great guy.

"I need to head home soon babe, I still have to prep everything for my interview tomorrow."

Shit, that reminds me.

"Actually, stay here a second, I have something for you."

I run into my office and pick up the large bag on the floor before heading back in the bedroom. Aurora is sat up in bed, pulling my shirt over her body.

"What is that?" She asks, brows furrowed noticing the large bag I'm holding.

"It's for you. I wanted to treat my girl. I'm so proud of you Aurora and this is just something I thought you might need."

I hand over the bag as she peeks inside. Shock morphs onto her face as she starts shaking her head, making her hair fly around wildly.

"No no no, I can't-"

"Baby please, I just want you to have them."

"Logan I can't accept them, this is too much."

She jumps out of bed, pacing around looking for her underwear.

I reach out and pull her body into me.

"Please calm down, I'm so fucking proud of you Aurora, going after this internship. I know it's been a long time since you have done any photography so I wanted you to have the best camera doing that. The laptop was a bonus after I remembered you couldn't upload your photos here the other day so-"

"Logan." She whispers, glancing her eyes up to meet mine. A tear falls as I reach out to wipe it away.

"I can't accept this. I have a camera. Somewhere at my Aunt's, you didn't have to waste your money on me-"

"No baby, I won't have you talking about yourself like that, do you hear me?" I cup her jaw, forcing her eyes to meet mine.

How could she think I'm wasting my money on her? I would fucking buy her anything she wants! I want to make her happy and she has made me proud, why shouldn't I spoil the woman I love.