24 *

"I know."

Not even a second passes by when Harry finally closes that gap between us, his hands immediately flying to roam over my body as he pulls me closer to him until nothing is separating us but his clothes and my bra and underwear.

"You’re so fucking annoying," I mumble as his hands roam my body, continuing to push his lips onto mine before trailing down from my mouth to my jaw and down my neck. Grasping the hair at the nape of my neck, he pulls my head back to meet his eyes, exposing more of my neck to him.

"Mm, how so, baby?" He mumbles, attacking my neck with such force that it makes my eyes flutter shut.

My nails dig into his shoulders as my back digs into the door, lifting one of my legs from the floor to wrap around his thigh. "For one-" I gasp as he finds my sweet spot, struggling to find words for a moment, "You're a jealous fucking prick."

"Oh, yeah?" Harry chuckles as his hand runs down my thigh, lifting it higher so it's now wrapped around his waist. "And you're not?"

"Mm, I never said that," my voice is breathless, finding it hard to keep my eyes open while he leaves kisses up and down my neck, across my collarbones, and the tops of my breasts.

His hands never stop roaming across my body, switching between squeezing my hips or thighs, to tugging me closer or lingering teasingly close to the inside of my thighs. All while his lips never leave my skin. He keeps stealing the air from my lungs and turning me on even more with each kiss he leaves behind. The only thing I can bring myself to do is wrap my fingers around his curls and pull him closer, small whines escaping from my lips only encouraging him on.

"What's number two then?" He asks while leaving kisses along my jawline, his hand wrapped around the back of my neck and his thumb angling my head back.

"Hm?" I hum, completely overwhelmed in bliss to even register what he's saying.

A soft chuckle lands on my skin and he pulls his head back to look at me, "Reason number two why I'm so fucking annoying?"

"Mm, don't remember," I shake my head before pulling his lips back down to mine.

He smiles against my mouth, running his hands up my back in a way that sends relentless chills down my spine, fingers unclasping my bra so it slowly falls down my arms. It lands on the ground near our feet, Harry kicking it away somewhere we'll probably never be able to find later. When he rolls his hips into mine, I nearly collapse to the floor from how good the friction feels, moaning into his mouth and needing him more than ever.

"Do you want me?" Harry breathes onto my lips, pulling away ever so slightly so he can stare lazily into my eyes.

I nod my head, staring at him with desperation in my eyes. A smirk tugs at his lips, pieces of his hair tickling my cheeks as he looks down at me with an unreadable expression. His fingers dance their way from my back to my shoulders until they reach my jaw, angling my head back even more, nose brushing my cheeks as his breath fans across my skin.

"Here's the thing though," he hums, gliding the tip of his nose along my jawline. "I really didn't like him calling you those names."

"They're just nicknames," I explain breathlessly. "He's always called me that and it's all friendly."

Harry flicks his eyes up to meet mine, playfulness dancing around them, "Right. But I didn't like it. So... I'm gonna do something about it."

A shiver runs down my spine as I wait to hear what he has in mind. "A punishment?" I whisper.

"Mm, not really a punishment, I wouldn't say," he grins. "How many times would you say he called you Honey and Honeycute?"

"Like, four?"