23

Aurora's P.O.V

"Niall?" My mouth falls open in shock, never remembering seeing his fucking name on the guest list.

And fucking... Sierra?

"Hi, Rory," Niall beams brightly, standing from the couch and walking over to me with open arms. Shock runs through me as I numbly hug him back.

Sure, we've been talking more recently and he visits me as much as he can, but I didn't expect him to be at the wedding. We've grown a great friendship over the past two years and both of us realize it'll never be anything more. It's just still shocking that he's here.

"I didn't- I didn't know you were coming?" I look at him with questioning eyes, casting small looks at Liam.

"I got an invitation last minute," he explains while throwing a look at Liam over his shoulder. "Did you not know?" Niall whispers quieter, just for me to hear.

I slightly shake my head while pressing my lips into a thin line, unable to take my eyes off of the girl still sitting on the couch, her eyes trained on... Harry?

"Hi, Sierra," Harry clears his throat, staying right beside me, shoulders tensed as if he's uncomfortable.

"Hey, Harry," Sierra smiles softly at him before rising from the couch. My blood boils as she walks over to him and wraps her arms around him, tucking her head into his shoulder, "Long time no see."

Harry doesn't hug her back, instead clearing his throat and slowly taking a step back, "For good reason."

"Oh, c'mon, Harry baby," Sierra drags out with a flirtatious smile and I instantly tense up at her words, feeling the need to claw her fucking throat out with my nails. "You don't mean that, do you?"

Confusion and anger flood my brain, finding it harder to keep my mouth shut when she doesn't step away from him, tilting her head back to stare into his eyes. How the fuck do they know each other? And why the fuck can't she take a hint and back the fuck away from-

"You look hungry," Niall snaps my attention away from Harry and Sierra, grabbing my elbow and smiling at me widely. "Are you hungry, Honeycute? Good, me too. Let's go," he pulls me away and into the kitchen, feeling Harry's eyes staring at the back of my head intensely.

Niall keeps my back facing away from them considering the kitchen has a clear view into the living room, making me sit on a stool, "What do you want? Breakfast? Lunch? Dinner?"

"What the fuck is she doing here?" I snap, resisting the urge to turn around. "I fucking hate that bitch. What the fuck."

"Language," Niall smiles at me while glancing past my head into the living room, rolling his eyes in disgust before training them back on me. "You know she's Liam's friend, and he's inviting a lot of people to this wedding."

"Right, but why the fuck is she here?" I huff angrily. "She could've just showed up and the wedding venue, not the fucking house. And why didn't Liam tell me he invited you? Why didn't you tell me?"

He turns around to start grabbing things out of the refrigerator, the intense glare of Harry still hitting the back of my neck. "I don't know why she's at the house, maybe because the bachelorette party is tomorrow? And I didn't tell you because I wanted to surprise you," he explains easily, spinning back around with an armful of snacks. "Wanna tell me why you walked through that door holding Harry's hand and not Timmy's?"

"Ugh, yeah, I broke up with Timothée," I wave his words away while I watch him dump all of the food onto the table, finally turning around so I can look straight into the living room.