"Oh, Jungkook, you're up." JooYeon smiles.

I force a smile through the pain in my head. "Good morning."

"How do you feel?" She asks.

"A little headache that's it."

"Would you like some breakfast?" She asks pointing at the cereal on the counter. I feel my stomach roll over at the thought of food.

Shaking my head I look over at the boys and see Yoongi drinking some orange juice. "I'll just drink some juice, thank you."

Yoongi stands up and walks over to me and hands me his cup and a pill of Paracetamol. I take them gratefully and swallow two along with the juice. Yoongi wraps his arms around me and pulls me so my back is leaning on his chest.

I sigh and lean my head back to rest it on his shoulder. I close my eyes and just relax against him, feeling content. A flash in my face has me opening my eyes a minute later, however, and I see JooYeon with a camera in her hand.

"Sorry." She says, not looking the least bit sorry. "I couldn't resist. You two look so adorable."

I groan and struggle against Yoongi but he won't let me go, so I turn in his arms. "We need to get to school, my bodyguard, you know if you had brown hair you'd even look like WooZi." I say smirking at him.

He smiles and shakes his head releasing me. "Don't tempt me, I'm already thinking of sitting in on everyone of your classes today."

I hold up my hands in surrender, as much as I would love him there, I can do without the humiliation.

"No, please. Let's just get to school." He snickers as he follows me out of the kitchen.

My stupid headache doesn't go away as we drive to school. I rub my temples as lightly as possible but still applying pressure, God I hate this.

When we pull up to the school in Namjoon's Mustang I get out and shield my eyes from the sun, it makes my headache worse. Maybe Namjoon was right and I should have stayed home today. I might still have to go home if this headache doesn't go away.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Namjoon asks.

I open my mouth so answer that I'm fine when my name is being called out.

"Jungkook! Jungkook, you're back!" I turn my head to look for whoever is calling me, big mistake. My whole world spins like a top and I feel myself tilting before finding my balance.

"Woah, baby, are you okay?" Yoongi asks grabbing me around the waist.

"I'm fine. Who called me?"

"I did, why didn't you call, you jerk." Gigi demands as she jogs up to us with Ivy a few steps behind.

"Gigi, Ivy!" I gasp as I see two of my best friends.

"Where have you been?" Ivy asks.

"Come on." I say taking their hands in mine and beginning to walk towards the school. "Let's go inside and talk."

"Jungkook, aren't you forgetting something?" Yoongi calls from behind me. I turn and see him holding my bag.

I grin and let go of Gigi and Ivy's hand. When I reach Yoongi's side I grab my bag and see him about to turn to go off with Namjoon so I grab his shirt.

"You're forgetting something." I say as he turns to look at me confused.

"What?" He asks and I lean up and kiss him. His lips are soft under mine and I can taste the surprise and joy in them. Pulling back I look into his eyes, they're shining with love.