Ch 38-Evil Is Crawling Closer

Beginne am Anfang

Y/n: (I don't have the right to be angry at them, whether I was brainwashed or not my hands are stained with the blood of innocent people)

After a moment, she finally arrived in the room where Annie was resting. She walked to the side of her bed and gently shook Annie.

Y/n: Annie? Darling, do you hear me?

Annie: *groan* just five more minutes please Y/n

Y/n: *eyes widen* Annie, yo-you said my name

Annie: *open her eyes and yawn* of course I did, how could I forget my best friend

Y/n: haha Annie!

Y/n jumped into Annie's open arms and sat in her lap while nuzzling her neck.

Annie: *small smile* I'm back Y/n

Y/n: *smile* yes you are

Y/n looked into Annie's eyes and kissed her, the kissing session quickly turned into a full make-out session. Their tongues danced with each other and they explored each other's mouths. Y/n and Annie hugged each other tighter, Annie moved her lips to Y/n's neck and she started sucking and kissing random spots until she found the spot that made Y/n loudly moan.

Y/n: aahhhh mhmm Annie

Annie: *small smirk* so I finally found it, your weak point

Annie kept kissing and sucking the same spot making Y/n squirm and moan. After a small moment, Y/n lightly pushed Annie away from her neck. Y/n opened Annie's shirt and she was met with a beautiful purple bra. Y/n once again started making out with Annie before she started to rub and stroke one of Annie's breasts, she then lowered her bra and started sucking on one of Annie's breasts while messaging the other. After a moment Annie started to rub her penis against Y/n's vagina which was covered by her legging, Y/n moaned and detached her lips from Annie's breast. Annie took it as an opportunity and she roughly opened Y/n's shirt, breaking one or two buttons, she then took off Y/n's bra before she started sucking one of her nipples and pinching the other. Annie alternated between sucking and playing with the nipple with her tongue while she was still grinding her penis against Y/n's covered vagina. Y/n looked at Annie with love in her eyes, before anything more could be done someone opened the door, It was Myu.

Myu: Mom, are you okay? Everyone is wonde- *eyes widen* oh my god I'm so sorry I should have knocked, I'll tell them you're occupied! *quickly close the door*

After Myu closed the door, Y/n and Annie started laughing. After laughing for a moment they started to get up and change again.

Y/n: dammit Annie, you broke two buttons

Annie: *smirk* well I wasn't making it so that you could wear that again

Y/n: *blush* well looks like you failed because I will wear it again

Annie: *get behind Y/n and slowly put a hand inside her legging* and I don't mind if you do that darling

Y/n: *bite her lips* come on we need to go back to the others

Annie: sure sure

Annie let go of Y/n but not before giving her a small slap on her butt. After the two of them were dressed they made their way back to the others. On their way there Annie saw that Y/n was always looking straight ahead and never at the people around her. She shrugged it off and kept going but she occasionally glanced at Y/n to see if she was okay. After walking for a while they finally arrived back at the room where Y/n and the others were.

Everyone turned to the door opening behind them and when the horsemen and Princesses did, they saw something that made them jealous, Annie with her arm around Y/n, it was low enough that she could lay her hand on Y/n's butt whenever she wanted. Two buttons from Y/n's shirt had been torn away from the shirt, Annie and Y/n's hairs were messy, Annie tried to keep a neutral face but everyone could see the tiny smirk on her face. But that's not all everyone could see there were many love marks on Y/n's and Annie's neck and the top of Y/n's chest.