Operation: Babydog?

Jaune's POV

I was onboard one of my pelicans and was given orders By Y/n to have Menagerie join the UNSC and recruit more candidates to join us. I broad with me 1 frigate carry enough men and women to support me on supplying Menagerie with enough resources to call themselves a kingdom or nation.

Faunus Pilot: We will be arriving to Menagerie in 5 minutes sir.

Jaune: Good.

Co pilot: Where do you want us to land?

Jaune: Near the docks over there. *points to a small opening*

Faunus pilot: Yes sir.

As we landed I ordered my men to stay near the pelican till I speak to Blake's father who's in charge around here. As soon as I exited out of the pelican I got a lot of looks and a few glares from the citizens around me.

Jaune: My name is Corporal Jaune Arc if the UNSC. We are not from Atlas nor work with them. I wish to speak to Ghira Belladonna please.

Ghira: That would be me.

Ghira: May I help you sir?

Jaune: *takes off helmet* Hello Im Corporal Jaune Arc of the UNSC we would like to make an alliance with you and the people of Menagerie. *offers a hand shake*

Ghira: *shakes hand* You seem a bit young to be a Corporal Mr.Arc.

Jaune: I may be 18 sir but my experience says otherwise.

Ghira: I see well we can speak more in my house.

Jaune: Gladly.

Time skip

As I entered the house I saw photos of Blake and her parents which seem quite wholesome if you asked me.

Ghira: KALI WE HAVE A GUEST!!!

Kali: Coming dear.

Woah she looks like Blake but with short hair!

Kali: Hi I'm Kali Belladona it's a please to meet you.