Operation Kit Kat

Forerunner facility: Datamack

Y/n: How goes the goes the frigate 332?

332: Have a look for your self reclaimer.

The monitor then opens the window to show a  3 half finished UNSC Heavy Paris Class Frigates. And in the middle was a starting of a new UNSC project known as the Javelin program.

 And in the middle was a starting of a new UNSC project known as the Javelin program

Y/n: This is good Thank you 332

332: It's really is a pleasure working alone you reclaimer. Oh it looks like a Beacon bullhead is coming our way.

Y/n: Really who's inside it?

332: Scanning... Only one passenger aboard and its Miss Ruby Rose.

Y/n: Just Ruby? Ok send her in I want to see what she needs.

As Ruby enter the facility she quickly ran towards Y/n with worry.

Ruby: Y/n there you are!

Y/n: Ruby is there something you need where's your team?

Ruby: Well there was an argument between Weiss and Blake and well.

Y/n: Let me guess it's about Blake being a Faunus and being an ex White Fang member?

Ruby: Yeah well... wait how did you know that?!

Y/n: Remember Ruby we look into everyone's files closely even yours.

Ruby: Oh well anyway Blake ran away last night and haven't returned can you help find her with us?

Y/n:... I apologize but I can not but maybe Great White is willing to help.

Ruby: Really oh thank you thank you thank you Y/n!

Y/n: I'm only doing this because we are friends ok. Plus I need to return to my post and watch over the facility.

Ruby: Oh cool.

Then Ruby notice the window is still open showing the 4 ship still in construction. Stars filled in her eyes as she turned In peddles and darted to the window.