Chapter 7: HERO DOJO & Battle Training

Mulai dari awal

Miruko: Hahaha ! Calm down kid. I know you're not that type.

Midnight: Sorry Midoriya I was joking but you're really cute flustered like that.

Izuku: I- Well you know my mom always said I was a cute kid.

Midnight: Oh a mama's boy huh ? I'll be your mommy.

Miruko: Let's stop before someone call the cops on you.

Midnight: Fine fine. Well I have to go bye Midoriya.

Izuku: Goodbye Midnight-sensei.

Miruko: Anyways looks like you had you're fun before meeting us.

Izuku: Not really I beat them easily.

Miruko: Oh ? You become stronger then.

Izuku: Yes, a lot more and I still don't have your autograph. So want to spare with me Miruko ?

Miruko: Sorry I can't today kid.

Izuku: Oh... Okay then.

Miruko: You know what ? Next time time we see each other I'll fight you okay ? So don't disapoint me.

Izuku: Yes ! Thank you Miruko ! *bright smile*

Miruko was surprise that Izuku could smile like that, she smiled at him in return and waved him goodbye.

Izuku didn't had a good challenged after that little chat so he was just waiting for Kacchan to finish training ? yelling ? at the dark-green haired girl after another 10 minutes Katsuki say goodbye to the girl and join Izuku. The saiyan duo was walking the main street for them to go home until Katsuki broke the silence with a teasing smirk.

Katsuki: So little Izuku has a thing for older woman ?

Izuku froze completely at what Katsuki said and start blushing.

Izuku: No !  Not at all ! I just-

Katsuki: Yeah yeah i know.

Katsuki start imitating badly Izuku's voice.

Katsuki: I'm Izuku and I'm too shy to talk to girls. Dude you were even worst than when you talk to the girls in our class. And more than that you were staring at Miruko a LOT.

Izuku: I didn't stare at her ! She just strong and I want to fight her ! Yeah that !

Katsuki gave him a deadpan stare and sigh and he already more or less understood Izuku "preference" in woman which is a strong-willed one, fierce personality with big breast and older than him, simple tas-

Izuku: And you !

Katsuki: W-What me ? what did I do ?

Izuku: That girl with the dark-green hair, you trained her, you never do that to anyone ! You even look having fun doing that !

Katsuki: Shut up deku ! Her fighting stance was a mess I just helped her that's all !

It was now the turn of Izuku to give a deadpan look to Katsuki.

Izuku: A lot of people are like that and you didn't help them.

Izuku and Katsuki start noticing that their litle argument caught the eyes of some bystander and decide to stop.

Izuku: *sigh* Let's stop that and go home.

Katsuki: *sigh* Yeah.

Well like Katsuki, Izuku more or less understand his "preference" too in woman which is strong willed, not a push over and big butt, theirs taste look similar but not exactly the same, did they influence each other ? No idea. As they separete each other ,both waved at each other and walk their own path to get home.