𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. The Bomb.

↳ ❝𝕸𝖆𝖞𝖇𝖊 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖇𝖊 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙, 𝖜𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊𝖊𝖙 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓

↳ ❝𝕸𝖆𝖞𝖇𝖊 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖙𝖇𝖊 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙, 𝖜𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊𝖊𝖙 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓.❞

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 12𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑 of the first day of October, 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth. This was unusual only in the fact that none of them were pregnant when the day first began.

Billionaire Reginald Hargreeves resolved to locate and adopt as many of these superhumans as possible. He got 7 of them.  Hargreeves spent the last of his good years training these children.

Number One; Luther Hargreeves. He had super strength and a thing for his sister.

Number Two; Diego Hargreeves, who had the ability of trajectory manipulation.

Number Three; Allison Hargreeves. She could rumour anyone to do almost anything and became a movie actress.

Number Four; Klaus Hargreeves. He had the power to commune with the dead, but he didn't really enjoy his ability.

Number Five; Five Hargreeves. The boy who disappeared at 15 and came back with news of doomsday. He had the ability of time travel and teleportation.

Number Six; Ben Hargreeves. He had the ability to control monsters from another dimension that came out of his stomach, but unfortunately passed on too young.

Number Seven; Vanya Hargreeves. Vanya was the only one out of the seven siblings that was different. Everyone said she was ordinary. She just wasn't special. That's what she was told her whole life, quite like y/n l/n.

Vanya's trauma from being extracated from her own family got repressed down for years with pills and dismissive people. And now that she found out the truth, she was furious, and her powers took the wheel for her. Now Vanya is on the verge of destroying humanity and the planet as they know it.

Five and y/n stood in front of the concert hall, holding hands after teleporting. "We're here." y/n murmured, barely audible. She looked over to Five, who had already been staring. "This is it. The apocalypse is really happening..." She breathed out, wary and uncertainty present in her tone.

"Are you ready, y/n?" Five asked. "I'll spatial jump us into the building." y/n nodded determined to finish what they started. "Be careful, we don't know what Vanya can do. Just follow our directions and you should be safe."

"Psh, careful? Me? Never." a smirk plastered itself onto her face as she scoffed light-heartedly.

"Of course." Five rolled his eyes, and grabbed her hand before teleporting the two of them into the building. Immediately gunshots were being fired, and Five dragged y/n behind a seating row that was now emptied most likely due to Vanya about to end the world.