𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

↳ ❝𝖆 𝖜𝖊𝖆𝖕𝖔𝖓? 𝖆 𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗? 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉

↳ ❝𝖆 𝖜𝖊𝖆𝖕𝖔𝖓? 𝖆 𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗? 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉. ❞

𝕺n the 12th hour of the first day of October, 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth. This was unusual only in the fact that none of them were pregnant when the day first began.

For 25 years, two of these children had disappeared. No one knew where they were, or of their existence. The woman who gave birth to them was murdered along with her husband.

The two fraternal twins were 'adopted' by a woman who called herself The Handler at the age of four. The woman worked as a superior at The Comission, a place that handled all timeline matters and prevented anything that wasn't meant to happen from happening.

Starting training immediately after their sixth birthday to be future employees, they trained day and night non-stop. That was, until an incident happened with one of the twins. Her name was y/n l/n. Y/n always was the one to fall short, her twin sister always exceeding their mother's expectations. She was often scolded and reprimanded for not meeting her potential.

Lila was the one in the spotlight, the one who got to go with their mother everywhere. The one who actually got a mother. The Handler was never a mother to y/n. She was always the afterthought, and got left alone most of her life. After the incident, y/n never got proper training and was typically left to her own devices.

That made for a lot of time to grow anger. Y/n didn't have the same relationship with her mother as Lila. She had grown a burning hatred for the woman as she'd never shown up for y/n, as well as the Commission itself.

Since y/n didn't get proper training from The Handler, after a few years of teenage rebellion she started training herself with the help of Herb and Dot, the only two people in the place that made her feel sane. It was in secret of course, as it would never be allowed otherwise. She was seen as a danger and a threat when given training due to the incident.

For twelve years, y/n had been training in secret. The girl-now a woman-was currently 29 years old. She still lived in the Commission headquarters, not for long though. Over the course of those dreadful years, she had come up with a plan. Was it a good one? Probably not. Would it work? Again, possibility is not likely.

Originally, the plan was to overthrow the entire Comission and escape alive (or dead). Her goals have changed since then though, only slightly-but it's improvement. Now the game plan was simply to escape unscathed. Perhaps there'd be chance for revenge down the road.

Over the past two years or so, a new member to the Comission was introduced. Apparently, he was the best assassin they've seen in a while. Y/n had heard from her 'mother' that the man had special abilites. She wondered what that meant, if maybe they were powers like hers and Lila's, but never got to figure it out. Banned from going anywhere outside of the living quarters where she trained and resided for many years, she never got the chance to meet him in person. Though she did remember one thing that she thought was strange. His name is Five, like the number. Five had intrigued her for a while now, but she never got any answers as her questions were always ignored or avoided.

What she didn't realize was that Five had a similar plan to hers all along.