𝐢𝐢. the boy

↳ ❝𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖙 𝖒𝖊, 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖎𝖓 𝖒𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖍 𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖙

↳ ❝𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖙 𝖒𝖊, 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖎𝖓 𝖒𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖍 𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖙.❞

The now 15 year old looking girl landed on a hard concrete ground with a thud. "ow! shit, stupid fucking briefcase" she muttered, hissing at the pain. She was bleeding on her arms from landing on them. "I'll have to check that later..."

She stood up slowly, careful not to stumble again. Looking around, she didn't recognize where she was at all. Some sort of doughnut shop by the looks of it. The sign in the front read : Griddy's Doughnuts. "That's weird. Why would they teleport me here?" Shrugging, y/n entered the doughnut shop since she was a bit hungry herself.

There only seemed to be a couple people there. An older man, and a younger boy, maybe his grandson? She took a seat next to the boy, waiting for the worker to take their orders. He looked at her strangely, confusing her but then she remembered that she still had blood on her arms. "Ah. I- um- I fell." It was a stupid excuse, but she was tired.

The boy didn't seem to buy it, but didn't pry any further either. An older woman in an employee uniform came out, looking nervous. "Sorry, the sink was clogged" she said, turning to the older man. "So, what'll it be?"

"Uh, give me a chocolate eclair" The man said, y/n noticed he seemed a bit nervous as well.

"Mhmm. Sure." She then turned to y/n and the boy, smiling at them. "Can I get the kids glasses of milk or something?"

'of course, she thinks I'm a kid too.' y/n rolled her eyes at this annoying new body of hers. She looked over at the younger boy, who also seemed to scoff. "The kid wants coffee. Black" y/n laughed, along with the older woman.

"Cute kid." The woman smiled innocently again, but the boy only grinned wider, implying he was dead serious. "Okay.." Y/n read the name tag on her uniform, Agnes was her name. "Oh, and you, dear girl?" Agnes turned to y/n, almost forgetting she was there.

"I'll take a black coffee too. And a chocolate doughnut." y/n sighed, exhausted from all the shit she's had to deal with the last day or two. Normally, she'd be in her cozy room, taking a nap right now.

Agnes hurried to go make the drinks and the doughnut. There was an awkward silence for a moment before the boy decided to speak up. "Don't remember this place being such a shithole. I used to come here as a kid, sneak out with my brothers and sisters and eat doughnuts till' we puked. Simpler times... huh?"

Y/n got confused. Wasn't he still a kid? Until she remembered what she was sent here for. She was told Five would be in a boy's body. 'This must be Five, then' she thought, tuning out most of their conversation. All she caught during her epiphany was that he needed an address for a department store or something. Before she knew it, the older man was gone and y/n and Five were alone.